Let's try again to find V.A.L.U.E.? (Open D&D Night)

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ Burggasse 68, 1070 Vienna

Anybody who wants to DM a game please announce it here, anybody who wants to play please do so too. For DMs include a name for the adventure if possible as well as a level/tier range. For Players if you have a preferred game that has been announced please put that in your post as well as what level character you’re bringing.

Eberron should continue. Let’s discover “A Century of Ashes”, my first T2 adventure as DM.

Im going to come and DM the continuation of the crystalline city.

1 Like

Howdy howdy howdy.

Is it acceptable for a complete newbie to rock along to the the Friday meet-up? I’ve been following a D&D podcast for a few weeks now, so I’m only just getting to grips with the rules and expectations.

I’m not expecting anyone to jump at the chance to want to include me in their campaigns that are already on the go - so I don’t mind just doing a little listening in.

My name is Ricky, if required :smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

We will find you a spot no problem^^ Just come and well see. If there is none, you will be welcome at my table at least ^^

1 Like

I’ll come to play in Eberron :slight_smile:

V.A.L.U.E Rules for creating a character

Item unlocks and tcp costs

EDIT:
sorry won’t make it … have fun :smiley:

I’ll be there, t1-t2, crystaline city preferred but I can play other things as well

I would like to play with resil to finish campaign. Btw the link to the discord server would be nice to have at the first massage for new players just to help them or fill in questions.

1 Like

I would like to come, however I don’t know if it will be possible for me.

I’ll be there with a T1/2/3 characters.

I would like to reserve a place @PatrickD’s table.

There are so many DMs, so I use my time differently and won’t prepare something.

i’ll probably be there, not 100% sure yet though
will bring T1/2 characters and probably have a T1 adventure to run in case it’s needed

I’ll be there with a T1 and a T2 character. What campaign I play in/DM I play with is = to me. Just no riddles please, I’m bad with those :roll_eyes:

I’ll come to play crystalline city as well:) it’s T2 or?

I’ll be there. Bringing T1/T2 Chars, and I have a (low) T2 adventure prepared in case we need more DMs.

Hi everyone :grinning: I would like to come with a T1 character!

Hello
I would like to join @PatrickD in his T2 adventure as a player :smiley:
Edit: sadly I have to cancel for tonight
Sorry for the short notice

I’m able to come so I would like to join @PatrickD

I would join the crystalline city expedition again… and I’m scared :sweat_smile:

Overview

DM PatrickD Ebberon T2

• Semako
  • joeder
  • BufoBufo

DM Resil: crystalline city

• Dusan
  • KKevin
  • lopo
  • CombatWombat
  • ArgaVanori

No Preference