Let's try again to find V.A.L.U.E.? (Open D&D Night)

I’m running late!! Please start without me:)

Thanks for my players for fullfilling an old dragon’s dieing wish!

you gained this story reward (by choosing to join the Five-Leaf Clover):
Five-Leaf Clover Initiate
A senior member of the Five-Leaf Clover has taken a liking of you and made you a junior member of their adventuring group. A magical tattoo of a five-leaf clover has been permanently placed at the back of your right hand. When you put your will to it, harmless green flame erupts from the tattoo and engulfs your hand. The flame can provide dim light within 5 feet of you.

in addition the magical Lute you found:
Dragon’s Lullaby (Instrument of the Bards – Mac-Fuirmidh Cittern)
Wondrous Item, uncommon (requires attunement by a bard)
An instrument of the bards is an exquisite example of its kind, superior to an ordinary instrument in every way. A creature that attempts to play the instrument without being attuned to it must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or take 2d4 psychic damage.
You can use an action to play the instrument and cast one of its spells. Once the instrument has been used to cast a spell, it can’t be used to cast that spell again until thenext dawn. The spells use your spell casting ability and spell save DC.
When you use the instrument to cast a spell that causes targets to become charmed on a failed save, the targets have disadvantage on the saving throw. This effect applies whether you are using the instrument as the source of the spell or as a spellcasting focus.

Spells: fly, invisibility, levitate, protection from evil and good, barkskin, cure wounds, fog cloud

In addition, the cittern is pure white in color which makes it look like its components are made from pearls. A cloud like design of Shou origin is engraved on the instrument’s body, filled in light blue color, and outlined in black. When the instrument is used to cast a spell, tiny pink flower petals swirl around the caster’s body as it gets blown away by a harmless gust of wind. The petals’ movement matches the tempo of the music being played from the Cittern.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.