Jurassic V.A.L.U.E.s

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character?
  • If you are new and need some help with character creation. (If you don’t need help with character creation → please check out our Houserules - link below)

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Broken Tusk Moon

:mammoth: T2 (levels 5-7)

will run the start of my “Primal” mini-campaign

People who asked me to be put on the waiting list:
@Istariel @BufoBufo @Potifex @Atanen @Mexikorn @Janlocks @JuMiSu

6 Likes

I will likely be there and would prefer to play this time. Any table, any game. (I can always improv a session if absolutely necessary…)

I can’t be there this time (26. April), but I will be there next time (03. May)! :fire:

Happy to join on the journey into this primal world :blush:

Going to be there with a friend to play Crystalline if our dm shows up, otherwise will join any other table T2

1 Like

Will be here to play. Will bring my Stormsinger (Cleric/Wizard) Cirra who is a Hermit and part of Ape :orangutan: clan

1 Like

Will be there to DM T1/2 (or if not needed as a DM play T1/2 preferred but got T3&4 too)

Sign me up :mammoth:

1 Like

Hi, I’ll be there to play and it’s my first time so I guess my character is T1

1 Like

@OfCaspian
Hi there and welcome. As a new player you can create your character either at level 1 (T1) or at level 5 (T2).

Before you start diving into creating your character, please check out our Houserules!

If you are new to DnD 5e and will need/would like to have some help with character creation, just make sure to show up about 30 min. earlier (at around 18:30). Someone is usually already there at that time and can assist you. :+1:

The beautiful shaman Leandra, member of the Lion Clan, will join this adventure to bring peace and harmony in the name of the Worldmother.

1 Like

If theres interest, I want to try running a game called goblin punks where you play as a bunch of crust punk goblins. Seems like a fun one page rpg

Otherwise I’ll run a t1 or t2 as desired.

1 Like

I’ll be there with a T1 character

okidoki, thank you :slight_smile:

Are there some custom backgrounds? The standard ones don’t really fit

What about Outlander or Acolyte? I think these can be flavored well for a prehistoric theme. Generally, you can create a custom background (or just switch the proficiencies granted by your chosen background) RAW, the instructions for that are in the PHB :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have work until at least 8, but If I could drop in late I would be absolutely delighted to join Plangea:)

1 Like

If you look up the Plangea setting you can find around 20 new backgrounds from like page 75 onwards i think

1 Like

The issue is that these would not be VALUE-legal as they are not official. I am not Darthbinks of course, and it could be that he allows them for characters that only play his campaign.