• T1: levels 1-4
  • T2: levels 5-10
  • T3: levels 11-16
  • T4: levels 17-20

Ressources:

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

:point_right: RPG Vienna Quick Start Guide

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Note that we did a Character/Item-Reset affecting all PCs created before May 13th '22
:point_right: see here for details

:worm: will be on a break
… and would like to join as a player (T1-T4) this week

I will make an appearance with a T1 (or of need be t2) character. Will confirm later in the week. :game_die:
(If I do come, I can try rework a oneshot for VALUE. Called the Celestial Job from DM of None Podcast. It would be a t1 (lvl3) game)

Edit: I’m coming tonight!

1 Like

I’d like to show up with a T1 bard! If necessary I can also play T2.

I have been asked by the players from last week to delay Lost Goblins of Phandelver by one week and I am on call for work until 22:00 this whole week, so I can’t DM Q.Q

But I will come as a player IF there are enough DMs xD

T1/T2 flexible

I would like to join as a player. T1 or T2 :slight_smile:

strixhaven.PNG
I will try to continue Strixhaven, however my exam on friday will have the last word on that.
Will give preference to returning players, but more players with lvl 4 characters that have a reason to go to a magical university will likely be needed!
Might only be able to start later because of said exam.

ps: The feats and extra spells from the strixhaven backgrounds apply at my table, silvery barbs however is still banned.

2 Likes

@Fridi
would :purple_heart: to contuine playing Strixhaven
The Nekomancer will return

:smile_cat: :skull:

I shall be present… either as an almighty dungeon master or as a player wherever there is a need

Edit: I’m feeling unwell, might just be the heat but staying home today sorry for the late notice

I will join, would love to play in Strixhaven again but
It looks like we need a DM. I prep a T1 adventure “Minauros Unchained” playing in the third level of hell (City of Chains). :chains:
Content warning: Adventure contains some torture & money & math
Info: The adventure will be no not easy to run for me because I’m not myself not very comfortable to go deep into the torture topic and will keep it to a minimum, still it contains some fun parts therefor I wanna give it a try.

1 Like

I’ll be there with (T 1-3) Characters. Might have enough time to write up a Oneshot idea I’ve had for a while (would likely be T1 or T2).

1 Like

Will be there, playing T1/2

Will be there to play T2 :slight_smile:

I will be there with T1/2 characters.

I’d like to join with a T1 character :slight_smile:

I’ll be there! joining Buffo’s table if she dm’s this week.

Sadly I’m not here this week

2 Likes

Would like to join as player ^^ have T1 to T3 characters and no strong preference for what table ^^ cant say for sure yet if i can actually make it though as work has been crazy busy as of late

Planning to come again this week as well. Will have T1 character for sure, maybe (big maybe) T2 as well.

:sun_with_face:

so far …

dms:
-cat4laugh (:smiley_cat:; T?)
-Fridi (Strixhaven; :mage:; will be late; levels 3-5)

dms-maybe:
-K-the-Fox (Celestial Job; :angel:; levels 2-4) … else as player (T1-T2; prefers T1)
-PatrickD (Minauros Unchained; :chains:; content warning; T1) … else as player:mage:
-ThatGuyTed (:question:; T1 or T2) … else as player (T1-T3)

players:
-0815Popo (T1-T2)
-Darthbinks (T2 → :mage:; level 5)
-Emma (T1)
-Jackfruitchilli (T1-T2; prefers T1)
-Joeder (T1-T2)
-KKevin (T1-T3)
-Martin (T1-T2)
-Ramiel (T1)
-Rayce_Kaiser (T1-T2)
-Semako (T2)
-Stracci (T1-T2)
… also maybe Gammageddon might be able to show up (T1-T3)

looks like 4 tables or 3 big ones so far

cya

:game_die: