Increase the V.A.L.U.E. of your Division by wearing Glasses

Ill be joining with a T1 or T2 character

for the Strixhaven interested …

For all the players at my table today. Thank you very much for the slightly chaotic and incredibly entertaining session today.

Just in case one of you guys missed it, in my rush towards the end. All of you gain 280 gp and if you want to each of you can pick up the “Trident of Fish Command”.

https://www.dndbeyond.com/magic-items/4784-trident-of-fish-command

1 Like

:mage:

Strixhaven Storyaward

only works at @Fridi’s Strixhaven table

Glyphs of Warding Exam

@Darthbinks’s @KKevin’s and @Rayce_Kaiser’s characters aced the test :point_down:

Your character aced the 2nd year’s test about glyphs of warding.

Twice per day you may add a +d4 on an Arcana or Investigation check.
You cannot use both uses at once.
You can wait to choose to roll the d4 after you have seen the result of your d20, but you must do so before the DM @Fridi tells you wether the check suceeds or fails.
At the end of your 2nd Strixhaven year this Story Award will be gone.

@Emma’s character passed the test :point_down:

Your character passed the 2nd year’s test about glyphs of warding.

Once per day you may add a +d4 on an Arcana or Investigation check.
You can wait to choose to roll the d4 after you have seen the result of your d20, but you must do so before the DM @Fridi tells you wether the check suceeds or fails.
At the end of your 2nd Strixhaven year this Story Award will be gone.

Item that dropped

choose only one :point_down:

Hey thanks for the game! It was totally bonkers and amazing, so many twist I didn’t see coming at the end! :joy: :joy:
This info is for those who played the Celestial Job* at my table.
Recap should hopefully be in the world news area of the Discord in a couple days

Everyone gains (if they wish to pick it up):

The Wand of Magic Missiles :comet:
Wand, uncommon
This wand has 7 charges. While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 or more of its charges to cast the magic missile spell from it. For 1 charge, you cast the 1st-level version of the spell. You can increase the spell slot level by one for each additional charge you expend.
The wand regains 1d6 + 1 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the wand’s last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the wand crumbles into ashes and is destroyed.

Homebrew Story Awards - Can only be used at my table in the future
Characters Dor’k and Dom :arrow_down:

Enlightenment of the Lotus :lotus:
acquired from eating part/whole Lotus - aka the soul of Guru Kabir
You understand part of the knowledge that Guru Kabir gain in his lifetime. As such, once per day you can reroll the dice on a dexterity based check as you can see stems of potential futures.

Only Character Dor’k :arrow_down:

Minor Curse of Zuggtomy :mushroom:
acquired from eating his mushrooms
Until you rid the curse using a lessor/greater restoration spell, you have disadvantage on saving throws against the influence of Zuggtomy.
Before and After Removal
A part of the curse remains with you for ever. You gain advantage on topics to do with Myconids or to do with speaking Abyssal etc - your choice.

*Giving credit where credit is due. This is an awesome/crazy one shot created by the people who run DM of None Podcast. You can find the adventure here (at the bottom of the page). They created this and talked about how one should go about creating a one shot, using it as an example. In a later episode they also talk about how to play test, again using this one shot as an example. Worth checking them out if in need of inspiration.

2 Likes