Drinks, conversation, and Action Castle

:smiley: Blackbird :smiley:

i like^^

@Amlash
Absolutely!

btw: you can’t spoil anything by reading the pdf really. It’s basically just the setup, nothing else. Everything else… we’re going to explore tomorrow :slight_smile:

Sorry guys, but something just came up, meaning I won’t be able to show up until 19.

I also wouldn’t mind moving it for an hour later, anyway I was gonna rush out of the office at a quarter to, hoping I’d catch the metro at the exact moment I arrive to the station :wink: What about the others?

Yeah sure, let’s start at 7pm.

Oh wait, this is today already?
You guys wouldn’t mind me joining in this time, would you? (I hope nothing comes up again)

Edit: I’ve changed the reservation to 19:00

sure, the more the merrier!

thank you!

So after taking a taxi to get there on time, he drops me out at the wrong side of the town because he mixed up the street. I’ve been searching for another taxi since then and no luck. 12 eur down the drain.
Week 2 of dropping out. So sorry.

@GSoft
Maybe next time!

That was fun yesterday! Next week we’ll meet on Monday. Same time, different place.

Indeed :slight_smile:

Has anyone thought about a place yet? Do you know the Pickwick’s by the Schwedenplatz in the 1st district? pickwicks.at/ There it’s usually pretty quiet :slight_smile:

Indeed :slight_smile:

Has anyone thought about a place yet? Do you know the Pickwick’s by the Schwedenplatz in the 1st district? pickwicks.at/ There it’s usually pretty quiet :slight_smile:[/quote]
Wow, I’m surprised people here know about pickwicks. It’s one of my favorite places in the city.

I called Pickwicks and asked about reservations for Monday, they said that yes, a table would be free for us.
For some privacy, he offered me the table in the smokers’ room, downstairs it seems, where he said “people will come in to smoke occassionally, but largely, you should have some privacy”

Anybody mind playing in the smoking room? If so, we could still look for something else!

But I made reservations there for 19.00, just in case.
If we decide against it, I can always just cancel the reservation.

No minimum fee or anything was mentioned.

Edit:

another possibility would be the gaming rooms at Damage Unlimited. They have a Warmachine (tabletop miniatures) tourney or something there on Monday, though. But the guy there said that it should be possible for us to find some space to play in spite of that.
I’m worried about the noise level, though…

Spielraum is out, as they close up around 19.00 already.

Spielbar I’ll check out next, let you know what they say once I talked to them :slight_smile:

So there IS a Warmachine community here!

As for location, I’m for anywhere :smiley:

Spielbar said they also had room for us, and said that it would be pretty quiet on Mondays there as well. I made a reservation there too, just in case :slight_smile:

So, now its up to us to choose between Pickwick’s and Spielbar… perhaps which one is easier to reach for most of us may be the deciding factor here?

yeah, seems like it! I’m not sure it is necessarily very big, though, but everything’s better than nothing, right? :smiley:

edit:

Spielbar

Pickwick’s

looking forward to Monday! :slight_smile:

Pickwick’s is one of my favourite places in Vienna too but their smoking room downstairs is a gas chamber :frowning: (Said by a smoker btw :wink: )

I was afraid that might be the case… kinda sounded like it even though the guy was trying to make it sound nice and cozy over the phone… :slight_smile:

Spielbar, then?

May I just ask why we’re meeting at a different place this time? Also, which game will be played?

Yeah, it really was fun!

I’m ok with any location that is easy to reach and isn’t just a smokers room. :smiley:

We’re going to continue the Lady Blackbird ‘campaign’ that we’ve started last week.

Oh. Then I suppose I’ll be skipping this week again. Shame, the game’s setting seemed fun.