D'n'D 5E - Barbarians and Clerics Campaign

Sounds like a perfect idea!

Thanks for the replies. I figured, looking through the messages here, that it would be full. Im currently DMing a fairly large group (9 people) and to avoid burnout ( and to steal ideas :smiley: ) I wanted to participate as a player.

"While you are exploring the cave for further treasures and hidden passages, you passed easily the babbling of Thaldurin about the rare geological structure of the cave and ignored him running around and making sketches.

Later however, you realize that you donā€™t hear his mumbling and scratching anymore and he left somehow the cavern. However, you find a small handwritten note on the back of an ex-Fireball (e.g. already used) scroll:
ā€œWent to publish recent findings to the Academic Journal of Adventurers. Donā€™t wait for me, Iā€™ll be back following the decapitated bodies of your enemiesā€

Have a great time next week, see you in September!

3 Likes

28th, 29th and the 30th all work for me.

@S_journ Have fun with your publishing, little dwarf friend! See you in September!

Ok, shout out for who can make it on Tuesday the 29th.
If enough people shout out, we can have a gameā€¦

1 Like

Yep, that works for me still ā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Would work for me

So far, we only have two players
Seems a bit shortā€¦ Let see if anybody else shows up; otherwise, weā€™ll have to postpone until after my return

I would join but Iā€™m abroad until the 2nd. After that Iā€™m gamešŸ˜Š

Yeah, our campaign is fairly far along but I was thinking that, if you havenā€™t found a game by the time we pick it up (when I come back, mid-September); youā€™d be welcome to join.

Do you have a character in mind?

I have a half orc barbarian whose deepest ambition is to become a paladin and who is currently level 4 I think. But depending on where you are in the campaign he could be either changed or put on ice if you have something more suitable in mind.

Well, the party would already have a half-orc barbarianā€¦ (whose ambition is to become aā€¦ bard)ā€¦
Level 4 would actually be perfect; maybe an alternative would be better?

Hm I have a human barbarian too. What level are the other characters? I could alter him to fit I guess

Actually, the other just reached level 4, so that would fit well.
But, as I said, the party already has a barbarian; and one of the player also has one level in barbarians so, honestly, I think that something completely different would be a better fit.

Okay so what is the current makeup of the party? I also have a halfelf wizard and a dwarfen fighter

Right now we have a halfling rogue, two dwarf clerics (knowledge andā€¦ war, i think), a gnome barbarian-druid and, as mentioned, a half-orc barbarian :smile:

1 Like

The party started as a cleric and barbarian affair.
A wizard would be a nice addition. The two clerics are both dwarves so that could be a good fit RP wiseā€¦

Having more unique characters allow them to shine moreā€¦

So, no session tonight.
Iā€™ll start planning the next one when I get back

Aye aye, enjoy your workation, Simon! :smile:

Thanks and viel spas until we meet again

2 Likes