D'n'D 5E - Barbarians and Clerics Campaign

Hello guys, you look like a big community that is playing d&d 5th edition and I really hope you will all join us in Trieste for the first big epic of the 7th season of adventurers league…
It is an International one with people from Austria, Italy, Slovenia and maybe from Serbia

You can contact us on:

Thx guys, hope to see you there :wink:

Here is the link for the doodle for next session:
https://doodle.com/poll/ir28c8hutks76mc9

@Sarah, do you still want to join us or are you planning on joining another group?

Can’t I join both?

Well, I can’t speak for Bianca, but you are certainly welcome to this game…

Sorry for the late update guys - totally overlooked to put my stuff in the doodle. Finally did that…

1 Like

Alright, this coming Friday seems pretty good!

Who are we missing?

Friday is fine.

I think @Aram hasn’t said anything yet, but otherwise, I believe we’re fine.

1 Like

Hey friends,

I’m sorry for disappearing. Currently going through a very busy time (moving apartments among other things). Please play without me! Hopefully I’ll be able to join again in a few weeks.

Have fun!

–Aram.

1 Like

Ok, then let say Friday.

Good luck with your move Aram, let me know if you need a hand…

2 Likes

Ok, so next game will be this Friday.

Spielbar unless somebody has another location to suggest. 19:30 ish
:clock730:

1 Like

So should I bring my Tiefling wizard or my dwarven wizard?

Thanks for the game, it was a lot of fun!

1 Like

Thank you for the game, Simon! It may have been crowded, but definitely fun!

1 Like

Well, good, good

https://beta.doodle.com/poll/53h5yq84khfig6z6

Poll for next game

Soooo tomorrow? ^^

If everybody is ok with that… Let say, if enough people can acknowledge that they are aware of the meeting by tomorrow noon, we can organise the session…

@Parsley, @Ryou-Kenshin, @Aram, @Sarah, @S_journ, @Lade, @Tersidian ?

Sure, I’m glad to play with so many friendly persons - although you might have unintendedly invited Tersidian from the other group (not that I mind).
Or it is a hidden reference to a character appearing from a parallel universe? Or you and Parsley will merge the two groups and we do something really heroic - like going back to Candlekeep and read all those fantastic books!

2 Likes

A joined group quest would be really interresting but right now we still have to get to know our tiefling better.

(Btw: It’s not like Akela doesn’t like her. It’ just that she is kinda jealous of another caster since they now might have a better caster and a better barbarian. She turned back to druidism 'couse she wasn’t going to be good at beeing a barbarian and now there is another caster who might surpass her in magic power too.) Just a little flavour thingy. Mostly for @Sarah . :3

Hey @Simon - thanks for the offer of help! We have everything under control, just a lot of stuff to do!
I am aware of the session - cannot yet make it I’m afraid (we just moved today and are cleaning one apartment and cleaning+unpacking another).
Have fun, I hope to be able to make it next time.

1 Like

i feel honored by the invite @Simon, but i’ve already got 3 games this week :smiley: not sure i could handle another while being awake at work :smiley:

2 Likes