D'n'D 5E - Barbarians and Clerics Campaign

Wednesday sounds fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wednesday seems right for me as well.

As for the new players - everyone wishes to join to the campaing or would an open table scenario(s) fit for you?
(in the latter case, it would be easier to organize it with different timetables and non-regularly attending players; while the games could be even more flexible for new players)

1 Like

Yeah, I am wondering, maybe it would be better to run to campaigns in parallel?

Weā€™d need to discuss thatā€¦
Ok, who are we missing for Wednesday?

1 Like

I should make it Wednesday. If nothing interferes, that is.

1 Like

I should be there if nothing happens spontaneosly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah!
So, thatā€™s a game coming upā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll be there on Wednesday!

2 Likes

A barbarian in real lifeā€¦

Iā€™ll be running late guys - sorry!

Hey guys, as brave adventurers in a paralell universe just planning to descend to the depths of the mines of Phandelverā€¦ we still need to figure out how to get rid of a giant Shrubbery at Thunderstick before we eat out the (slightly) mad Hatter from his pastries! (Note for the eavesdroppers from the new campaign - you might meet even more horrifying encounters!)

Also I made a new Doodle, so we could get an idea, which nights fit for all of us.
@Simon @Parsley: although you probably donā€™t know yet 100% when shall you play with the other group, but please still try to fill the doodle out by your best knowledge. By getting a match, all of us can plan ahead with our other programs easier.

http://doodle.com/poll/9xsi4g57r6zwg2dw

2 Likes

First of all, thanks a lot for the input, guys!
@Ryou-Kenshin no timeslot is appropriate for you?

According to the doodle, only two days (11th & 12th of July - Tuesday and Wednesday next week) fits for the majority of the group. Depending how session zero goes with the other party on Monday, can you join to a game with us (letā€™s say) on Wednesday @Parsley and @Simon?

I guess I couldā€¦ Thatā€™s going to be a RPG heavy week for me, thoughā€¦

Session 0 on Monday, DMing on Wednesday and Saturday plus the Thursday gameā€¦

Exactly thatā€™s why I asked - If itā€™s too much trouble, we could postpone the game (or make a short ā€œsummer breakā€ at Thundertree) and return to it later when its more appropriate for everyone.

I can do it if it is the best timeā€¦
Let see if it works with @Parsley as she is also on Mondayā€™s teamā€¦

I think Wednesday works for me. But if one day off could help you out, Simon, I think postponing it one week wonā€™t hurt.

2 Likes

Alright, letā€™s get this party running then.

Iā€™ll see yā€™all on Wednesday!

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks guys, see you on Wednesday!

I wont be in Vienna till 2.8 sadly.

So i wonƄt make it. Get rid of the shrubbery without me. You can do it. :wink:

The poll for the next gameā€¦

http://doodle.com/poll/8dcpug72gu3zn3kw

Alright, Monday the 24th seems to work with everybody
See you then!

1 Like