Distort V.A.L.U.E. at Sägewerk

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I will be there to DM t1-t2 or to play any tier.

I will also be there, either to DM T1 or to horribly kill another T1 character. I have to keep that 0% survival rate!

I am planning to join with a T1 character:)

I can come with a T1 or T2 character :slight_smile: Not sure I can DM this time though, as I haven’t prepped anything

I’d like to join a T2, but T1 is also fine.

Would love to play! T1/T2

My son will join, he can bring either a T1 or T2 character, just let me know what is preferred.

Planning to be there, prefer to play t1/t2

I’d love to come and bring a T1 character :slight_smile:

I am once again must cancel Saturday dnd because of work:( hopefully something works in the future :smile:

Hello, schulde opened up so @Slabby and I can join on Saturday playing T1.

At this point it looks like there’s two tables.

• T2 takanari Potifex Timoteus2 Titan Dndmom’s son

• T1 aviron Ohmi Nadensall Slabby

The rest will distribute when we see who’s actually there

2 Likes

Hi, folks, I think I’m going to have to sit this one out after all. Super super sorry for bailing last-minute but I’m really not feeling up for it today (don’t look at the time-stamp of this message…)

Hope you all have fun! I’ll make it up to you all by spending the time planning a fun one-shot for the next time you need an extra DM :slight_smile:

2 Likes

personal stuff came up, wont make it

@timoteus2 @DnDmom @katnyx @Potifex

The bloodskalp trolls. (Wow trolls, not DnD trolls)

A story about caution when exploring the Stranglethorn jungles.

By Phun (and Mardred) In memory of Zaphlin and Melchior

The expedition even though deadly, was a success for the ones that survived. Hemet Nesingwary (the expeditions leader that I didn’t name-call) himself offers you quite a reward for the rights to publish the book under his name.

The Survivors get 480g, 10 downtime days, 1 level up and a choice of

• Arcane Grimoire +2
  • Plate +1
  • Mantle of Spell resistance
  • Heart Weaver’s Primer

If you want to revive Zaphlin and/or Melchior you can do so using the gold you found in their equipment using the temple service value rules. This uses their Downtime days and (a combination of) their or the surviving players gold. (this isn’t an actual option because you don’t have the bodys and you don’t have enough gold for true resurrection)

If Zaphlin wants to be reborn as a reborn this is an option. The easyest solution that fits within the value rules is to remake the Character at lvl 5 just as a (Owlin) reborn.

2 Likes

thanks! what an adventure. i will forever cherish the memory of zaphlin and melchior

@Aviron and the other players, thanks for the great session. Had a lot of fun!

So the plate… Is heavy armor, right? So complicated to get into and out of? Would it be possible to take the plate and sell it? I seem to remember something about selling things back for half their value?.. Asking for a friend :see_no_evil:

i was wondering what the reason for your 14 ac was. You can also have a +1 half plate (medium armor, ac 15+dex (max 2) ) or a cast-off version of either. (take off as 1 action)

with Plate +1 you would get to 19 ac…just saying.