Distort V.A.L.U.E. at Sägewerk

Oh…I only just realized that asking for a friend wasn’t a joke. Yes you can totally do that.

1 Like

Sorry :smiley: So I do want the plate. Considering I’m small and trained, I’m way too easy to hit. I basically have no armor right now, just the studded leather and a shield (that was in my backpack yesterday)

I was saving up for a plate or half plate. Now that I saw that the plate is heavy, though, I’m wondering if it’ll be useful because I most likely would want to wear my armor at all times, especially while sleeping.

I found something online that says it doesn’t really matter whether I’m wearing medium or heavy armor, when I sleep I won’t fully recover, but I figure medium armor I would at least be able to put on swiftly while my plate would take long.

Or is the whole putting on heavy armor something we generally don’t care much about at VALUE and that I’m just completely overthinking? because in that case I’d go for the plate :smiley:

I have two situations where I’m asking for who’s wearing heavy armor: if you are in water and if you are casting a spell with an armor you’re not proficient with. Resting… Who cares.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.