D&D 5E online Game on Friday 20.03

You can count me in :grin:

I am interested as well :slight_smile:

So… people who played in Toni’s campaign have preference. The only question is if @Toni wishes to join.
I would have prefered 4-5 people but I can deal with 6. I would do a kind of informal session zero on wednesday around 6pm. Not sure yet, as I’m feeling a bit sick right now.
I would play probably in the evening, exact times will be dependent on the other guys, as I have time.

2 Likes

No, I think I will be plenty of busy.

I want to continue my story tomorrow, 19 o’clock. Sorry about this, but I don’t want to use VALUE anymore and instead go to AL rules, you are still level 6, but please start with regular starting EQ. I promise I’ll provide opportunity to acquire gear.

Please let me know who will join.

I would like to take part in your campaign tomorrow :slight_smile:

I would also in Toni. Would love to use AL rules. Does this mean season 8 or the actual rules (season 9)?

What difference does it make in the character creation? For me the important things are point buy or standard array.

No,difference in that. My char was made with AL point buy so no extreme values

I would like to use Skype for this. I would go without camera, but in my opinion the connection via Skype is much better.

I don’t even have Skype installed on my PC anymore; I never have issues with Discord connection. Don’t know about others tough.

I don’t know how to fix discord on my end, that is my problem. I tried to connect the LAN cable I bought a while ago to my pc just to realize my PC doesn’t even have a LAN port.

Yeah discord have from time to times lags. I‘m open for any system

I sadly can’t on Wednesday evening got plans for tomorrow, after tomorrow and perhaps Thursday even (mainly being part of other campaigns I committed to), so I’ll be ready for Friday as that’s when I expected we’d play

if you use discord in the browser, try to use the standalone client instead, that usually fixes most voice problems

Using that client already.

Because I can’t join tonight and we have to split the group anyways I would like to join your campaign bufo :blush:

Ok. It will be heavily dependent on what the others say/ when they got time. I hope we can find a date, but I if I join Toni on his campaign (if he wants me to) this might also impose restrictions on time.

That’s actually what I want to discuss on wednesday:

When do you have time?
What do you expect of this game (in terms of tone, style etc.)?
Method of character generation/ what you want to play? VALUE; standard, rolling,
Anything you do not want in the game?
Any infos you need.

@Toni If you have space, I’d like to join again. My character was point buy so there’s no big change.

Sure, I am glad to have you in my game.

Do me a solid and remake your tokens with a colored border. Try to use a color noone else uses yet so everybody got their own.

Would it be possible to start at 7pm?