AL @ 1070, is there no end to this senseless deaths? of course not!

I think we will be happily waiting for you?

Halforc buddies yeeeey

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid I wonā€™t be coming, as i have now way more to do than i thought i would :sweat_smile:.
Next time though.

Of course! @PlusOneNico, awesome that you can come!

I adjusted the adventure a little bit so now it totally fits into the story line.
So anyone who has played a DDEX2-XX adventure with me will get preference at my table.

2 Likes

thanks guys iā€™ll do my utmost to step of the wind through vienna in an attempt at punctuality!

Iā€™d come as well with either my T2 sorcerer or a new T1.

Iā€™d like to join with my lvl 3 Rogue. Iā€™ll try to be there a bit early, since I still have a few questions about the roguish archetypes ^^

So ehm, stupid question. How do I find you guys at the CafƩ? :sweat_smile:
I would be there at 18:00 so someone experienced could check out my character and if I made mistakes

weā€™re easy to find, just go through to the back :smiley:

1 Like

Please no stress! Calm emotions!

I guess take whatever is purrrfect for you :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Hello everybody!

I am thinking about checking out the AL tables of tonight.
For this I would bring a lvl 1 char.
Iā€™m totally new to AL games, so is it enough if I show up about 18:30 - 19:00?

If you have experience playing DnD you will be totally fine if you havenā€™t Maybe try to make 18:30 so someone can tell you the ropes before we begin

If I am not mistaken that pushes us to 33 people which would require a 5th table!
@Resil any chance you can DM something? :flushed:

No chance, I dont have my I pad with me

If we are currently too many, I am fine with joining AL another time, maybe when I have time to prepare an adventure myself

I could maybe speed-read through the second part of what I DMed last time? Would be T1. But I would need players who can graciously ignore me fumbling through my PDFā€¦

1 Like

Or you could simple re-run the same adventure that you did last time, if thatā€™s not to boring?
It is just as a back up. With so many people it is quite likely that somebody wonā€™t show up.
On the other hand it would be a shame to turn somebody away imhoā€¦ Maybe @Tersidian is fine with DMing for 8 people againā€¦
As always: No stress, no pressure. This is all just for fun :heart:

True, I hadnā€™t even thought of that :slight_smile: weā€™ll see who shows up!

Soo, turns out I am free and will bring along my T2 character to join the ToA tableā€¦not sure what the count is. @rene maybe we could use use the back room this time?