AL @ 1070, is there no end to this senseless deaths? of course not!

[edit] i completely forgot to put the adress down this time: Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna [/edit]

Per usual i will be there early at around 18:00 in case someone needs help.

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here, be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own, write me what you would like to play and i’ll bring a pregen specifically created for you

I’ll be bringing a T1 adventure, probably 2-3 different ones and present a choice again

First! Ah i mean i’ll be there as a player with a t1 lvl 3 cleric :smiley:

1 Like

I would like to come as a player and will prepare a t1 and a t2 char so that you can fit me in, where you have space.
What is the policy regarding UA-stuff btw? I would really like to try out a Circle of Spores druid.

AL means your character has to start at level 1 and progress through the levels (unless you have played AL before and bring a higher level character with a player log sheet that shows the progress)
also UA is not AL legal, you can find the AL rules at the link in the first post (once i’ve corrected my weak copy paste :smiley: )

1 Like

I will come!
I can play tier 1 & 2. But judging from the amazing turn out we had the last few sessions I will probably DM and it will be time to leave the dark city of Mulmaster for a nice little outing… in a swamp.
I am sure it’s perfectly safe.

This adventure is in the same setting as the last few I ran but there is not much of a connected story. We will probably meet Zora Culkin briefly before leaving the city. So if any of the previous players wants to checkout a different table and DM style, feel free of course. If you want to continue, you will be most welcome.
This adventure is quite different in nature* to the last ones. You have been warned.

Adventure: DDEX2-07 - Bounty in the Bog (4 hours, tier 1 so levels 1-4)

*pun intended

1 Like

The only question left on everyones mind is, will we meet him?

Only one way to find out…
But keep in mind that he has allies (monk princess, magic mule, tabaxi assassin and a red dragon)

Doesnt seem like a T1 aventure to me)

it’s only an adult red dragon not an ancient one … screams T1 to me :smiley:

Oh yeah, didnt think about that. Then its fine

I will be there dm ToA (lvl1-11 prefer t2 chars)

I plan to come with two T1 (lvl 1 and 4) chars

1. Happy birthday @Tersidian :birthday:!, 2. I’ll be there to play with a selection of characters (levels 2, 5, or 9)
1 Like

Hi all. I will be there with a Tier 1 PC, Level 2. If Toni will be DM’ing it again, I would love to continue the Dragon Queen hard cover. I am also happy to join any other Tier 1 table :slight_smile:

Have a nice week!

Coming with my T2 lvl 8 char, to continue ToA)
:grin:

I’d very much like to join you with a T1. :slight_smile:

I plan to be there with my T2 cleric :slight_smile: (for ToA if there’s space)

I’ll be there.

Either DMing T1 Hoard of the Dragon Queen hard cover in case we have a lot of players or
T2 character in case we don’t have a lot of players.

Will be there again too!
With a +1.

Both t1 characters o/