Adventurers League (DDHC): Descent Into Avernus @ Cafecafe 1070

@Rayce_Kaiser where abouts is your place?

answered here

Okay, let’s stick with english then :slight_smile:

I would have no problem with Mondays either.

I knew there was some unanswered question :wink:
I’d like to play as often as possible, but I’m not sure if I can catch up with the preparation if we play every week. Also, if we play on Tuesday, @Rayce_Kaiser can only play every second week as far as i understood it.

What we could do is play every second Tuesday (beginning with the 15th of October) and slip in an additional Monday now and then. I only think I’m going to have a course on Monday which lasts until 19:30, so we could probably start not before 20:00 (I’m talking only about Monday now).

It would seem that we have good plan on the table. A question about the character creation, is it possible for us to fill in small details like the character background, features and traits when we meet up before the game? Because if i understood correctly there will be some specific or new ones !?

every other Tuesday around 19:00 sounds like a good plan.

Just @PatrickD wrote that he is the week from 14.-18.10 in Germany, or did I understand something wrong there.
It’s pretty fast, but maybe on the 8.10. the session zero?

@Rayce_Kaiser which Tuesday is your other group?

If we play on Mondays, the next 2 (7.+14.10) I have a work thing in St Pölten and I don’t know when I’ll be back on those days.

Yes, you are right, he did write that. As far as I understood @Rayce_Kaiser’s other group is playing on 8th and I can’t make it on the 7th, so let’s play, erm, yesterday? :smile:
Or on 22th.

Those days are not great for me, so I’ll give up my spot on the waiting list to @Ghoststalking

and I wish you a lot of fun, guys!

If we can start on the 22nd this would be great. See you Friday.

Actually, is your patron a fiend? Just curious :smirk:

Hey Guys, Tom here chiming in from 1070 – I just had a look at our event calendar; if you all were to take Monday and give me dates for the campaign, I think I can offer you the undisturbed privacy of the backroom. On Tuesdays, we have some backroom availability, but this only starts in November.

Of course, just to reinforce things, we’re always happy to have you all. I like it when our gaming is getting used – that’s what it’s there fore :slight_smile:

22nd would be my other Tuesday group.

21st Monday? I havent seen anyone say they cant then.

Then we switch to Tuesdays, starting 29th.

I can’t on the 21st.

Maybe have a talk tonight. Maybe we can split season 0?

i totally recommend splitting session 0, i’ve done personal sesson 0s for the characters/players in 1 of my campaigns, was awesome, campaign still is awesome :slight_smile:

Not entirely sure yet, I’ll think about it.

That also goes for you offer @TomTom1070 :wink:

EDIT: Is anybody early tonight?

Unfortunately not available to come tonight as it is the wife’s birthday.

Happy more or less to go with what you all propose

Also, regarding space, fitting 6 players and a DM would be an uncomfortable fit at my place >.< I can still offer it, but as I live alone, my living room is also my bedroom, so not exactly lots of space.

TomTom did offer the backroom, starting November and from what I’m seeing people schedules would only line up then.

EDIT: I should be pretty early, depends on how long I nap after work xD

Okay, thanks @Rayce_Kaiser for making that clear.

@TomTom1070: As it seems the campaign won’t really start until November, so you were saying that the back room is available starting with that month? Our dates would be every second Tuesday at 19:30, beginning with the 29th of October.

I will be there early tonight

We’re still playing around with the event calendar for November and December, but it looks like about 50% of the Tuesdays are free. Monday would probably be smoother in terms of guaranteed access, but if Tuesdays are totally necessary then you guys could maybe do it on the fly (running a main-room table on the days it’s filled, then using the room on the days where it is not).

However, the sooner you shoot me some dates, the sooner I can send you exact details :wink: