Adventurers League (DDHC): Descent Into Avernus @ Cafecafe 1070

I couldn’t make it on Friday but pretty much whatever dates/ times work for me (Monday-Friday)

Well, 50% are all that we need, except that they’d have to be the right 50% :wink:
In our case, that would be every second Tuesday, beginning with the 29th. But honestly, a table in the main room is not really an option for me, since it is too loud for me there.

I think the best idea is to do our sessions on Monday at 20:00 then (in the privacy of your awesome back room :wink:), beginning with the 28th of October.

Also, I though about the frequency and came to the conclusion that I would rather play every week than every second one.

If the suggested date, time and frequency in this post are okay for you guys we can make a reservation at Cafe 1070, so please give me a brief answer if that’s alright @Benjikell, @Dimitrios, @jboimler, @PatrickD, @Rayce_Kaiser and @Samgiblett :slight_smile:

Ever Monday would be fine for me

Monday’s is fine for me. I assume we have a hard stop at 24:00 though, so we can actually get home with the subway.

Yes, of course! That’s also why I changed my mind about the frequency, to compensate these ‘shorter’ sessions :wink:

Would be fine for me to

Works for me!

Sure thing, that works great for me too.

From my experience I think you all will have a better time if you go for weekly sessions – it helps keep the campaign alive. Another thing i’ve seen campaign groups do is play oneshots when not all the members are available – that keeps things moving :wink:

Regarding the 20:00 starting time, I would suggest 18:00 or 19:00 since we actually close at 23:00 on Mondays (we’re open later only on Friday and Saturday).

Let me know what you think and the dates you would like to take – it’s important I get them in the calendar since holiday season is coming :smiley:

So can you guys actually all make it earlier on Mondays? 18:00 would be great, but if that’s not possible for some of you a start at 19:00 would still give us the four hours of play.

Of course, or just playing board games wouldn’t hurt either.

EDIT: I just noticed that I don’t have time on the 28th (Monday), but after that it’s fine.

Mondays will work for me I can make 7.00 maybe 7.15 most weeks but I will also say if we want to have a hard start time you can begin without me

18.00 is hard to make but 19.00 would be possible

Okay @TomTom1070, it seems that we have something here. We’d like to make the reservation for each Monday at 19:00, beginning with the 4th of November.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation :slight_smile:

Sounds good, will plan for that!

Debating whether I’ll roll a Knowlock or a Bladelock xD

Im playing a knowlock

Forge cleric here,

What has everyone else got planned

I’m playing a monk, probably shadow direction

3 Levels rogue, 1 level cleric, rest Warlock. Tiefling Skill Monkey xD

I have no immediate plans to play any character so am open to suggestions or to fill a role if the party needs it!

Looks like our party still needs a tank and maybe a controller caster