A New World

I dont care, those extra minutes of travel time are insignificant :sunglasses:

We have two options:

1- We take it as an optimissation problem. We all send our addresses to someone and then, that person calculate a time distance based on the OEBB webpage to each of the possible connections. We sum up the ā€œdistancesā€ (Kratk and his girlfriend count as one) and then we see which one has the minimun value.

2- We try each one and then we will knowā€¦ so, it means than then next one is VonDoom.

I vote for the second optionā€¦ but I would like to do the first, just for fun :slight_smile: (Not for this Friday, I am very busy).

See you Friday!

I have a friend from my old d&d group that is interested to join our group. he is experienced in D&D, thus he wont delay us at all. do you mind if he would join?

why do we only count as one? that is discrimination right there! :wink:
and I am quite sure that our place would be the best option if you see it as an optimisation problem, even if sabine and me count as one, since its in the middle of the other two potential locations, and both you (hugo) and artur live quite close to us.

of course thereā€™s probably also other plus and minus points.
a minus point for our flat with hugo are our rats
a plus point for our flat is our great sound system :wink:

a dwarf hippie and a halfing, nothing else to add here :smiling_imp:

a dwarf hippie and a halfing, nothing else to add here :smiling_imp:[/quote]

wellā€¦ if its about (in-game) size, then you should count as 1/3rd of other persons I guess :wink:
But since the traveling hast to be done in real-live I guess that is not the most appropiate criterion.

a dwarf hippie and a halfing, nothing else to add here :smiling_imp:[/quote]

wellā€¦ if its about (in-game) size, then you should count as 1/3rd of other persons I guess :wink:
But since the traveling hast to be done in real-live I guess that is not the most appropiate criterion.[/quote]
Ash(ley) is sitting very comfortable on her medium sized riding dog and looking down on you :smiley:

yes well Iā€™m also medium sized, and therefore will probably (since unlike youā€™re dog I have mastered the skill ) look down on you :wink:

yes well Iā€™m also medium sized, and therefore will probably (since unlike youā€™re dog I have mastered the skill ) look down on you :wink:[/quote]
challenge accepted! this will be the next ā€œtrickā€ I will train my dog for :laughing:

hehe, but itā€™s going to be really hard to ride on the back of an upright walking dog :wink:

Well, since weā€™re talking plus and minus:
For my place:
+
Public transport: U6 Thaliastrasse, 5 minutes walk. Bus 48a stops directly in front of my house. Tramway 5, 5-10 minutes walk.
Surround system
Wireless network+Network printer
No pets to set off allergies

table/seating setup is currently a bit sub-par. This will change soon.
Annoying neighbors one floor below my apartment. Not too much of a problem, but the floors are thin, so people jumping around is bad.

===========
I didnā€™t know cptcosmic is located in Simmering ā€¦ Iā€™m going out on a limb and say that his location is probably the least convenient for most people, though we of course appreciate the offer.

howā€™s the parking situtation on your side of town? is it a short-term parking zone?

To tell you the truth, I donā€™t drive, so Iā€™m not sure. The parking directly in front of the building is, I think, but I donā€™t know if thatā€™s true for everything in the immediate vicinity. Iā€™ll have to ask my brother ā€“ heā€™s out of the country, so Iā€™ll have to wait for his response on whatsapp.

Well, you do travel to the same placeā€¦ It compensates that you are together, so, good talking :slight_smile:. Besides, you have a car! it is 10 minutes anywhere! you can even pick me up and take me home and, if you have to paid the parking, I help you :wink:

I would say ā€œnot nowā€. I am still not fully comfortable with the system and we are 5 playersā€¦ adding one more will, potentially, delay and difficult the things for me. On the other handā€¦ the entire story was thought for 6 players (so it fitsā€¦ ā€œby chanceā€). Anyway, we will discuss that after the next session. In case we accept to have another one, then he will join us after my holidays. I have a couple of sessions with him before to set up everything and thatā€™s itā€¦ but first we have to see the mechanics of the game :slight_smile:

Lets do it in VonDoom houseā€¦ then we will see how it goes and decide a ā€œfinalā€ place.

Works for me. Iā€™ll PM Kratk and cptcosmic my address.

this makes me super sad :cry:
I am sure he will not delay much (except a few minutes for character creation, as already mentioned experienced roleplayer and in D&D). he is clean :wink: and we still have no insane character in the group. you can also throw bigger bad monsters at us with 6 players (which wont be killed in one hit by our power attack ranger). come accept the challenge! rolls charisma check :smiley:

Do you really want to bring a player to a 4.5 hour playing session, where I have to have an introductory story from him (that actually will delay a little the next session), and then stop for, very likely a month till the next session?

I dont have problems by adding a new player. As I said, the entire story was planned for 6 playersā€¦ the monsters are not really important, either if they are defeated in one shot or in 20 blows. Lets have the next session, only us, and then we discuss what to do for the next ones that, hopefully, will occur more regularly.

The charisma check did not pass the Difficulty level, sorry (it was quite high). Only if ALL the others are agree, then we have him next Friday (I cannot fight against the will of the group)ā€¦ but, as I saidā€¦ the next one will be somewhere in the middle of July, so, why not wait.

Wait, did you just say we have no insane character in the group? Why, good sir, I do believe ā€˜themā€™s fighting wordsā€™, as they say! :stuck_out_tongue:

It would probably be better to wait until the next session with a new player, for a more rounder experience and less waiting in between the first and second session. Not to mention that itā€™s a bit late in.

I understand that. asking is for free and I had to try cause he is my best friend :slight_smile:

Dont worry, I respect Bromancesā€¦