• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Ressources:

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

:point_right: RPG Vienna Quick Start Guide

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Note that we did a Character/Item-Reset affecting all PCs created before May 13th '22
:point_right: see here for details

I will be there, hoping to DM the T4 adventure Don’t Say Vecna. Epic heroes are needed to investigate the dark fate of a scholar’s tower… everything seems to point towards the Undying King himself being involved…

Trigger Warning: It will be a horror adventure, including some serious body horror!

Does anyone have a bluetooth speaker I can use for music? I would also like to have the big table for battlemaps and stuff :slight_smile: Here is some music for you to set the mood: Necromancer/Sauron Theme - The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings - YouTube

Otherwise I will play T3 (hopefully) or T2.

1 Like

will be there to dm

Edit 1:
will dm a T3 adventure for PatrickD, Jackfruitchilly and others who might be interested :slight_smile:

Edit 2:
it will be a :fairy: fey-themed adventure - more talking and solving stuff - less fighting

1 Like

Bugbear Barbarian in search of a T3 adventure to prove him worthy to fight more worms in future…

1 Like

… With a halfling cleric by his side.

I would play T3 if possible.

1 Like

This hero will heed your call. Id like to join your T4 game.

Otherwise id also bring a T1 character, possibly a T2 aswell.

1 Like

I would love to join a T1 table with a friend of mine who is visiting unexpectedly (no DnD experience, but Ill provide a crash course :smiling_imp:).

@Arthilas Obviously, I would have joined T4 if possible. Who knows, I might still get lucky. Just remembered I have a bluetooth speaker (not a fancy good one though). Let me know when you need it =)

1 Like

Seems like I won’T be able to run it then with you playing T1 and Darthbinks DMing their own T3 game; there are just not enough T4s yet I think. Maybe next week?

Would like to join @Darthbinks T3 game then.

gladly :slight_smile:
keep in mind that in this :fairy: adventure, there is maybe one fight at max.
and there is a chance that there is no fight at all

I will be there to DM T1,2 or
Shudders get to be a player :smiley:

1 Like

If we get a 4th T4 player, I could DM my adventure. So far with @Stracci, @cat4laugh and you we would have 3.

Will be there. Continuing @Unsniped’s :stopwatch: :slight_smile:

I will come this Friday and also bring a friend (never played before). We would like to join a T1 adventure :upside_down_face:

I’ll be there with T1 and T2 characters, looking forward to it

looking forward to join with T1 or T2 :slight_smile:

Next week I could also join for T4 :slight_smile: I also have a small Bluetooth speaker I can borrow.

Edit: @Stracci is also not 100% sure if he can make it.

I will be there continuing the twice broken clock on t2. Following the launch of the Clockwork’s Creation, the party must find a bottom for the boat before they run out or provisions and supplies.

1 Like

Jup but Ill “have” to play T1 to be on the same table as my mate.

I just got my 4th covid shot today and i tend to react badly. I do think that its gonna be fine friday evening but yeah…theres a chance im still a bit fucked ^^

2 Likes

I want to come with my Lvl 2 fighter Dwarf Character I started last week!