50 Years - the V.A.L.U.E. of D&D

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

as stated :point_right: here

will be there to run an “Behind the Screen” highlevel Dungeon

this for motivated DMs, who want to hear my design choices while fighting for their characters lives

:funeral_urn: T3 (max. numbers of players = 4)

players so far:

1 space left

if you do not have a T3 character and you wanna join, … no problem, just please tell me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fen is already summoning killer rabbits to prepare for the second battle at the draconian keep. (I’ll join @Xyathn if he’s continuing :D)

1 Like

Here it is @truecrawl, @mane, @B1ACKT3A and @Matteo98! The topic of next friday! :robot:

Yup! I will be there there to DM the next session of Shadows of the Dragonqueen. T2, level 7 max.

Since the party was in the middle of an attempt to take over a keep last week, I’d like to (for now) reserve the table for last week’s players until we figure how who is coming:

@Takanari @Vishous @Alaadu @lol39r @jboimler

Sorry, crazy with work right now, will post more about story and suggestions in a couple of days.

5 Likes

I don’t think holy hand grenades are in the Player’s Handbook… check the supplements!

3 Likes

Hi, I will be there on friday continuing playing with @Xyathn Shadows of the Dragonqueen with my T2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will not be there this weekend, I’m out of town

1 Like

I think this is more an item an artificer would give a hand and an arm for… I know one who would say things like “just a flesh wound” or “t’is but a scratch!” @jboimler :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I’ll be there and would like to join @Darthbinks :blush:

I’ll dm a t1 or t2

i’ll be there with a t1 character if there is still some place !

Won’t be there this week - only next week :wink:

@mane oh Will want to join next week most definetly!

Will be there on Friday. Maybe with a +1 we both have either T2 or T3 chars, whatever is needed :smiley:

1 Like

Will be there to play, maybe at @Xyathn’s table or elsewhere T2-T4 or to DM something T2 or T3.

I’ll be there to continue @Xyathn table.

Sony didn’t like the short time he was dominated and wants to have a strong word with the golden boy.

2 Likes

I will be there to continue running evil escapades now at Tier 2! :spider:

If there is not enough players i would play at any tier :slight_smile:

I would would like to join a T2 with a fresh character

I’ll be there (if I’m no longer sick)

3 Likes

@Salbby and I would join @cat4laugh table for the evil Story.

1 Like