Your game being V.A.L.U.E.D correctly? It's more likely than you think!

Hey People! Hope you enjoyed your weekends as I did mine!
I will be prepping a T1 Adventure for this Friday’s open table session ^^

If you are a new player check these links at the bottom and hit us up on the discord if you have any questions

V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

Item unlocks and their tcp cost can be found here.

Discord for questions and stuff

2 Likes

I will try to borrow some money for the train fare, I will most likely be available.

I’ll try to come by if I’ve got time, but most likely won’t be playing/dming and leave early

Well I am able to come and play.

I plan to come as well, hopefully a bit better prepared than last time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will show up with T1 and T2 characters

I could dm something (T1-T2) if needed
but I would rather play, since I’m probably dm the following 4 VALUE weeks (Ravnica-stuff)

cya
Darth

I will probably be there with T1 and T2 characters. Might also dm depending on how many people are there

1 Like

I will come aswell

Hey, I’m new here, got any space for Friday? (Interested to play as a character)

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:
It looks like there will be more than enough space for players this Friday.
I’d recommend to check out the links posted by cat, and in case you want/need help with character creation maybe be there a bit earlier if possible, we usually have someone there 20-30 minutes early (if not earlier) and are happy to help with any questions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I likely will be there too :slight_smile:

I’m in, T1/2/3 character, as needed =) can’t wait to play some dnd again! And see you guys again. I wonder how everyone has changed - gone punk, grey hair, undercut, I wouldn’t be shocked by any of it :wink:

1 Like

Ugh I am sorry, despite saying that I will be coming I sadly won’t be able to.

That is okay. Thank you for saying it before Friday!

Good Morning!

so we will prolly have 2 tables with 3 player’s each
(I guess that is better then having big table with 1 dm & 7 players)

dms:
@BufoBufo T1-2
@cat4laugh T1

players:
@Darthbinks (if needed would “reluctantly” dm T2 ^^)
@K-the-fox
@KKevin
@Arthilas
@Thrainn
@Tiero

just shows up and be awesome:
@Tersidian

keep in mind that you need to have been jabbed 21+ days ago or have a valid test to be able to enter

I will be there a bit early to help with potential character creation^^

cya :slight_smile:

Me an Pfeifer are gonna come to dnd once again wooop :smiley:

That is REALLY short notice. But I’m glad to see you two again :smiley:

If there is no space for us we’ll just sipp a drink and catch up a little with you :wink:

We will also be about 15 minutes late…we REALLY didn’t plan this through, it was a spur of the moment kind of thing :grimacing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.