What about Second V.A.L.U.E.?

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Don’t know if I can make it and if yes I will be there not as long.

If I’m here I can DM or play.

I’d might make it again

could DM (:dragon_face: T2), but would prefer to play :slight_smile:

My attendance depends on the weather. Don’t have time to prepare but I can always improvise something.

Dm or player of any tier

Id like to dm some spaghetti western T2:)

I’ll most likely be there too. With T2 / T3 characters to play and relax with. If people want, I can DM the 4th part of the Mudlands or a remix of my Mythological Egypt module :slight_smile:

I’ll come as a player. T1 or T2, no strong preference.

i will be there to play T1-T3

I will be there T1, maybe T2 Also, someone new may come along

that’d be me :slight_smile: will very likely come along for my first experience of DnD ever, so hoping for a T1 table (would like to use one of the premade-characters from the current starter set)

3 Likes

Joining. New person here as well o/. T1 or T2 preferred as that’s all i had time to set up for this week :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Dharaxas @Lenzi-boy @MX26 and @truecrawl for joining session 1 of my little spaghetti western mini campaign: „the good, the bad and the bugbear“.:cowboy_hat_face:

quick recap:

The Band of Adventurers met in a town named Memrock in which the townsfolk seemed to have had it out for them. Shortly after the party’s arrival a fight breaks out in the local saloon. The band of adventurers by the hair of their backs managed to survive this ambush, but not without being apprehended to the towns sheriff, who sends the band of adventurers to retrieve a bounty for the infamous smiling bugbear „Cleatus“. After some questioning the gang makes their way to find Cleatus the Bugbear. On their way they meet a strange skeleton who runs a great emporium of magical items. At the arrival at Cleatus‘ last know whereabouts the Ikaku is ambushed by a Fierce Arthropod Assassin. But the fight has only yet begun.

Will our adventurers survive or will they be victorious and glorious? Come stop by next time to find out!

Additionally these important things happened:

• Darius cured Misty Gish of her blindness and her curse🧿
  • Need with in his close encounter with death felt a connection to the desert of Calimshan and the great djinni Calim🫖
  • Darius managed to get the barkeep to unwillingly give his beautiful rifle away🔫
  • The party managed to commune with the spirits of the Binding tree and even free some of them⛓️

REWARDS: You may only choose 1 item

I hope everyone had fun and I hope to see you all again this week!

@Janlocks So, we can pick one of the items, but we can not yet attune to any of them since we are in the middle of a fight, right?

I‘d say you can attune to them!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.