We V.A.L.U.E WoWKeepers

Since last Week worked so well let’s try another one. Many including me really liked WoWKeepers as a location and we will definitely heavily consider it moving forward.

Please post in this thread, should you plan to show up as a player / as a dm
and also the Tier of your game / characters you want to play.

I will be DMing a heist Oneshot called “Old Friends” Tier 2 -3

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Ressources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: New to V.A.L.U.E. but not D&D

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

I’ll be there to play T2-T4.

I will dm the next part of the open for everyone mini-campaign Red Hand of Doom. People who played before have preferred seating. Please tell if you plan to join. This will be last session for T2, after this I will take a break to play a bit and then we will start with T3.
Currently T2 level 7-10

Note: Downtime activities are only 5 days but please do only one! If you have other downtime activities (from previous games shoot me a message)

Red Hand of Doom Explanation

Red Hand of Doom

Explanation

This is a small mini-campaign for V.A.L.U.E. that is open to new and recurring players. This small campaign will lead from T2 to T4 and is about a peaceful community facing a coming enemy. The setting is the Forgotten Realms.

Background

Elsir vale is a rather thinly populated 250 mile long vale. This frontier region has few large towns, the largest one being Brindol, which is also the capital of the region. This subtropical region is peaceful most of the time. However this is changing. Dark times are coming to Elsir Vale and enemy forces are amassing on the borders.

You are a special military unit from Brindol sent to investigate strange happenings in the border regions of the land. Are you prepared to face what is to come?

History

Elsir Vale lies along the Dawn Way, an important trade route. The first settlers of this land were dwarves that built a great kingdom in Wyrmsmoke and Giantshield mountains. Even now aqueducts and cisterns are present in the land. After this kingdom passed into the annals of history, humans began to settle the land, first druidic communities, later founding the kingdom of Rhaestilor. Two hundred years ago the kingdom was destroyed by a horde of goblins. Now the land is less centralized with the biggest powers being the cities of Dennovar and Brindol. There are also other communities such as Drellin’s Ferry, the Hammerfist Holds, Elsircross, Marthon, Nimon’s Gap and Red Rock

Important Notes

• If you want to play a goblin or goblinoid such as a bugbear please tell me, because of story reasons.
  • This campaign contains a lot of goblinoids as enemies
  • This campaign has a victory point system where you can fail in a mission but still win the war
  • This campign is limited in time, meaning travel times might become important.
Downtime Activities

Extra Weapon Maintenance (requires the Serpent’s Fang)
You do some extra work on the Serpent’s Fang to turn it into a weapon of finesse. The Serpent’s Fang now is a rapier or shortsword and loses its versatile property but gains the finesse property. Note: This only works on my table.

Cooking Chemicals
You help Hestia, the alchemist with cooking up explosives and boiling oil. Might be useful in the future.

Additional Supply Run
You use the Secret Tunnel to gather additional supplies such as weapons and food.

Fireproofing the Fort
Fire hasn’t come yet but it might be good to be prepared in the future. You use wet leather and tarps, and supply the soldiers and civilians with an ample supply of water.

Creating a Field Hospital
Survival is the main focus of you and your crew and training some civilians in the use of combat medicine might be useful. (Gives a Healing ability)

Poisoned Arrows
With the Greenspawn Razorfiends and Blackspawn Stalkers dead you have an ample supply of their venomous glands. Maybe it is useful to extract the poison and create poisoned arrows for you and the army supply.

Town of Drellin's Ferry

Town Council

• Norro Winston Mayor, wealthy landowner, constantly stressed
  • Sorrana Anitah Captain of the Guard, has seen some things, follows the mayor, responsible
  • Delora Zahn Old Adventurer, now Businesswoman, canny, hedging her bets, Dead
  • Kellin Shadowbanks Tavernowner, probably part of a criminal organization, loud negotiator, Fled
  • Iromel Veil Not met yet

Townspeople

• Andre Drellin Former Ferryman
  • Old Man Jorr Old man in the woods, hates goblins, has a large crossbow and will shoot you
  • Brother Derny Priest of Lathander, not met yet
  • Setieren the Wise Wizard, very excited, will repeat words
  • Jarret Nurth Shopkeeper, Bhaal Cultist, Dead
  • Morlin Coalhewer Smith. Dead
  • Mihani Aranni Traveler Sorceress that deals in magical artifacts, spy, now an ally
  • Paul, Anna, Corinna: Soldiers

In the Witchwood

• Druid Circle of Eth Helped you take down the bridge
  • Old Lady Gretel and Agatha Making their way towards Drellin’s Ferry, to relocate. Hags

I would like to join again! I can join as a player at a T1 or T2 table

Meepo the Dragon of Brindol :dragon: (T2; level 10) will be there to continue RHoD
planned downtime activity: Extra Weapon Maintenance (requires the Serpent’s Fang) :hammer_and_wrench:

:partying_face:

“Leider” I had to drive downto my hometown in Italien, and I have to stay and support my parents for two weeks…so I can’t physically be there on the 14th

Drydzt will spend downtime in Creating a Field Hospital

We would like to join but we never played before - would it be ok? I watched the rules on YouTube and in general love to play games and would like to start again. The location is also great as it is 10min from my home :slight_smile:

Hey Anette, my best advice especialy for beginners is to create a character on dndbeyond for free. It is certainly the fastest way and most characters created there are legal within our v.a.l.ue games.

You can of course also always look up the rules yourself and do classic pen and paper though it might take you a little longer, we usually try to help before games but we don’t always have the time,

see you there, cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your quick answer! See you there! :slight_smile:

I’ll be there playing t1-2

I’ll be there to run a t2 game.

I’ll be there - time to finally catch a planar ship just to get rid of it?
otherwise deal with the red hand

I’d join your game with one of my T3 characters if you continue it? :slight_smile:

I like to join with T1-2. I would be happy to join Lux´s table again if he continues his planer game.

Garas somehow got totally focused on his studies so deep that he even forgot that there is something bad happing outside. He will be no help because I can’t make this time. Looks like he tries to avoid any encounter with dragons …

Also, can we have the address for the venue in the main post?

I’ll be there as a player, either T1 or T2 :smiley:

1 Like

:couch_and_lamp:

DMs (2):
-cat4laught T1 :older_man:
-Lux_Tenebraeque T2 :wheel:

Players (8):
-allie.b T1-T2
-Arthilas T2-T4 … wants to join :wheel: with a T3 if that is possible
-Martin T1-T2
-Tea007 T1-T2 … wants to join :wheel: if that is possible
-Unsniped T1-T2
-Xerdor T1-T2 … wants to join :wheel: if that is possible
-0x_anette +1 T1 (x2)

i’ll be there to join a T1-2 game :slight_smile:

I will be there too, prefer to join Lux’s game. Otherwise I will bring T1/T2 characters