(V.A.L.U.E.)* = V.A.L.U.E. we're not too complex after all - WoWKeepers

Sounds great, thanks!

I would to join with T 1-3. Where ever I find a spot.

Iā€™ll be there, playing T1 if possible

1 Like

Im coming and gone Play in a T1 or T2

I wonā€™t be able to make it after all, might help with the space issue. See you next week!

Hiya, just came down with a cold and wonā€™t be able to make it tonight. Sorry @cat4laugh! Hope to be able to join again next week

Hey guys something came up so Iā€™ll have to cancel today. Enjoy tonight and see you next Fridays!

Just an FYI apparently there is some water damage in the back of the club shouldnā€™t be too much though according to WoWKeepers

As long as you can still use the thunderbox, it should be fine :sweat_smile:

Hi

in the cellar at WOW/Keepers water comes down through the wall in the back room, when it pours outside
an expert will show up at Monday to check that

Till this is fixed, please keep an eye open in case this happens (again) today, inform the guys with the :key: (e.g. cat4laugh) ā€¦ and ideally mop the water up immediately

The problem is not that big ā€¦ but should it rain, we likely have to mop once.

Hi. Iā€™m new here. If itā€™s not too last minute, Iā€™d like to come as a player for T1-2. (T3 may be OK too)

3 Likes

@herbeon welcome

:four_leaf_clover: we sadly canā€™t guarantee that you will find space to play
might still work though ā€¦ wish you luck :+1:

aside from that:

you can start at level 1 (T1) or level 5 (T2)
please read :point_right: Our D&D Houserules

again ā€¦ welcome & good luck :vulcan_salute: :slight_smile:

@Burek & @SpaceLab
wish you both a speedy recovery

I will DM a T1 adventure called ā€œEscape from Elturgardā€ if still necessary!

2 Likes

In times of darkest need, the greatest heroesā€¦

Unfortunately, due to train delay we wonā€˜t make it there tonight :confused: Yā€˜all have fun though!

Thank you for playing

You gain

Note I made a mistake and the Vorpal Sword cannot be a Rapier. For gaming purposes it is a scimitar, but looks like a rapier

3 Likes

Willow, Moar, Ruby, Remy, and Norace,

Thank you very much for playing at my table! In an adventure that could have been called ā€œThings not to say to elves in tavernsā€, you rescued (and looted) the bodies of fallen knights, took second in the fishing tournament, and saved the town of Vogler from destruction. Not bad for your first few days on a new continent!

You all gain 140 gp, except for Norace, who gains 152gp. You also gain the following magic items:

Willow, Remy, and Moar: You each gain one Potion of Healing for excellent storytelling skills as you spun your tales at the funeral of your good friend.

Remy: For placing second in the fishing tournament, you gain a Stone of Good Luck, embedded as a jewel in the eye of a silver Kingfisher brooch.

Willow: When you return to your room that evening, you find a Cloak of Elvenkind left for you with a note thanking you for your consideration. There is no signature. Perhaps you will see the mysterious elf again somedayā€¦

Ruby, Moar, and Norace: You gain your choice of: +1 shield , left behind as an inheritance. A Periapt of Wound Closure , taken from the body of the dead half-ogre mercenary. Not that it helped him muchā€¦ A Ring of Swimming , offered by the mayor in thanks for your service.

1 Like

Sunny, Smallleaf, Luro, Euphemia, Pebble and Uliā€™an. Thanks for playing ā€œEscape from Elturgardā€. The inhabitants of the outskirts of Elturel were lucky such brave adventurers were in the area. Without your protection they would surely have fallen victim to roaming fiends!

Dara, the priestess of Ilmater, gives you an Medallion of Thought after the caravan is safely out of the area. The others have collected money and give you 100gp for keeping them safe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.