V.a.l.u.e. on the little things in Life

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ Burggasse 68, 1070 Vienna

V.A.L.U.E. rules can be found here

Item unlocks and their tcp cost can be found here.

We also have a discord server which can be found here

Leave a reply to this post if you want to join our regular DnD shenanigans on Friday at Cafe 1070.

You are coming to play? Great! Just leave a reply with what the tiers of characters you’ll be bringing with you.
You want to run a Oneshot? Equally amazing --> Please leave a reply including the tier (and maybe even the name) of the adventure you plan on running.

You are new to V.A.L.U.E. or DnD in general and want to give it a shot? No need to worry just make sure to mention it in your reply and come by a little earlier, usually there are more than enough experienced players already there, who will be happy to assist you with Character creation, as well as explanations of the basic rules of DnD.

Because of the current situation, we need to know on which Table u are playing, i would dm 1 table /The cannith code /or t2 oneshot not sure jet! if anyone want to dm or play pls let us know
Be safe we see us on Friday!

I probably will be there, preferrably for tier 2 if possible :slight_smile:
Have some new dice I need to try out :smiley:

I will join the meeting with a t1 character :slight_smile:

Hi,
since 2 years I have not played D&D anymore.
And now I am looking, to begin with, the hobby anew.

Could I join one of your tables?
Preferably a german one if you have one,
maybe it would also be favourable If I could get a pre-made character for the first session:)
But it shouldn’t be a problem for me to make a t1 myself.
I have most of the rulebooks on my laptop.

How much earlier should I come? If I could join…
Looking forward to Friday:)

Usually the first people come between 18:00 and 18:30.

We usually only playin English here though.

Of course you will receive help with creating a tier 1 character, but printing out a premade one should be no problem either. I could take an official one from Lost Mines of Phandelver or create one myself. Do you have an idea what you want to play? :slight_smile:

I think, I have decided to come up with my own
But thanks for the help:)

if you are looking for groups playing in german might i recommend the guys at Athenaes Siegel, they are a really nice club promoting the hobby of role playing games.

I’ll also be there to play T1/2/3 this week, no time to prepare something.

Ps: If someone is interested to dm I would dm a Halloween Story. Pm me in discord and I would send you the adventure ,if it’s wanted (Ps: thy Patrick for the Idea)!

1 Like

Plan also to join is there is urgent need for a DM I have an adventure (T1) prepared a little bit Halloween fitting (School of Magic) or rerun ‚The day of the devil‘. a Baldurs Gate T1 Adventure but some players have enjoyed it already. If there is no need for a DM I can always play T1-3.

Hi ! I’d love to join with T1-2 characters :slight_smile:

At the moment we are 8 people so we need more than 1 table. Just added the players like they announced themself in the forum

DM KKevin
Mexikorn (prefered table)
Alex (prefered table)
Semako

DM PatrickD
George
Semy
joeder

If someone wants some change please @ me in the message so that I know and update this post/list

I think I’ll show up today. Would prefer to play on Kevins table. I’m curious to see his DM’ing style. I have a high T2 and a high T1 character prepared and prefer playing T2, but I can play either and even make a new character if necessary.

If Kevin wants to pursue last week’s game I’d love to play with him ! :slight_smile:

I don’t next time

Btw what I forgot to tell You ,all get 80 gold, and a house in the village ( of someone who has already died in the town) For one a necklace of praying beads / when you guy’s know who will get it we the player get the stats from the item.

If Jester or the Barbarian (forgot your name, sorry!) wants to have the Ring of Rhyming, you can have it :slight_smile:

Regarding the Necklace of Prayer Beeds, I think I am the only one who actually can use it, as it can only be attuned by clerics, paladins or druids.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.