V.A.L.U.E. of Successfull Brunch

Dear players and DMs,

Following on our success last week I would like to invite you for 2nd brunch games this Saturday 6th.

I will run second part of my mini-adventure ‘Rescue from the Frozen Tomb’ :ice_cube: :ice_cube: :ice_cube: (tier 2). Players who joined part 1 have priority sitting at the table.

As always indicate below if you come to play or DM and which tier you will bring.

V.A.L.U.E. Details ===========================
Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: New to V.A.L.U.E. but not D&D

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I won’t have time this weekend, but I will be basically right next to Sägewerk for the entire time as I’ll attend a hackathon at the Fakultät für Informatik. So close yet so far…

We’ll miss you :slight_smile: Good luck!

2 Likes

I’m not 100 % certain yet as I’m DMing one of my campaigns on friday, but I’ll try to be there

I can run a t1 or t2

Let’s try to find at least half of the lavender twins - I’ll bring a :flashlight:!

we already found half, payment for 1 dead body (in pieces small enough for easy transport) can already be expected!

Half of half of alive twins, sounds like only a quarter of the expected revenue. Not to mention being stuck in the middle of an oversized rock! Without further work that’s likely a net loss!

2 Likes

@Cybermew and I would like to join with T2 characters. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will also be there and bring more chaos. Let’s find us another twin

3 Likes

I’ll be there to continue the twin search. Hopefully the next one won’t need a sack to bring back.

2 Likes

Alright at least one table we have full for sure. Fingers crossed for the second tween :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I come and watch. What time. Does it start

Come and play, way better :slight_smile: Starting at 11 am

1 Like

Let me roll up

I do plan to be there but I might be 15 minutes or so late this time

I’ll be there to, either as a t1/T2 player or dm

I’d like to thank everyone today for their time , patience, and chilled friendly time. Lament my death and drink to my down fall Thanks.

1 Like

I’m sorry Grayne did not make it. But what a glorious death though. I think I’ll go ahead and post it in the Nashkel’s Broken Barrel wall of fame anyway :slight_smile:

well if someone approached Dare about it, he might be willing to provide a Grayne memorabilia, after all the bones that are left after Dare is done with the footsicle aren’t very good throwing weapons