V.A.L.U.E. Of Prison Breaks

Don’t worry it’s Hop on hop off. So you can miss a session

I’ll try again this week, but I am quite sure there won’t be anything keeping me away from DnD this week! Would like to join your evil campaign for this week’s session, if there is room for another player. :+1:

1 Like

Hi! I’d be keen to join this as well, can I bring a lvl 1 that I’ve played with before (and just not level them up)? Also wanted to check to see if this is a commitment to all 5 sessions or not? I may miss one later on in the adventure…

@BufoBufo Hi! I would like to join if it’s possible, but do I need to create a character beforehand, or should I do that in person?

I’m new here and also fairly new to the DnD scene, so please excuse my ignorance :slight_smile:

For me it was that i had to create a backstory, think of a race/subrace, and class beforehand. Someone at the location is sure to be able to help with stats and equipment. Please correct me if im wrong. :+1: EDIT: you can use the app/website “D&D beyond” for basic races and classes, also you can join the discord to ask quick questions if you have any.

3 Likes

@FoggyPortents It’s hop on-hop off so no problem if you miss a session.

@JuMiSu I saw you put yourself in the going list. Please don’t forget to post in the thread, so that there aren’t any misunderstandings later.

@Xaron It is best if you create a character beforehand. Be sure to check our VALUE houserules, But if you have difficulties or problems you can also ask at the meeting, just be there a bit earlier (20-30 min). I don’t know if I still have space for you, since the people who did the interest check have preference in seating, but if someone is not coming I’m happy to have you.

Great, thanks! Is there space for me to join then?

Yes Sure

Hi, will join at @BufoBufo 's table. Probably with a level 1 warlock or a cleric. Not totally sure yet. :thinking:

Or a bard, maybe a rogue. Too many ideas :sweat_smile:

Will be there to play T1-T3. If @Arthilas runs a game I will join this one, otherwise any table that has space

I will be there to join any T2 table as a player

Like to join at @BufoBufo table

DMs (3):

• BufoBufo :balance_scale: T1 (6 players)
  • Arthilas :dragon_face: T2 (1 player)
  • Cat4Laugh :spider: T2 (4 players)

Players (15):

• Darthbinks :balance_scale:
  • FoggyPortents :balance_scale:
  • Xaron :balance_scale:
  • PatrickD :balance_scale:
  • JuMiSu :balance_scale:
  • Vishous :spider:
  • Frogemiah :spider:
  • NadenSall +1 :spider:
  • Tea007 :dragon_face:
  • DieGio8002 +1 T2 (x2)
  • timoteus2 T2
  • ThatGuyted T1/T2/T3
  • Matcha T1

6 players breaking out of prison while there’s still many players and dm’s to go around.

I’ll be there and play at whichever table will have me. (I’ll make sure to create an evil T2 character and a fresh T1 character and bring the other ones too)

(could also DM if needed but at the moment that doesn’t seem to be necessary)

Hey, I would like to join this fridays game. I am a beginner so I am T1 and I might need help with the character. : )

If there is any space i would love to commit some evil! :smiley: Otherwise Id love to join a T2-T4 table please! (And if we have too many players i always have something ready :tada:)

@Slabby and I will be there playing the evil campaign at @cat4laugh table :slight_smile:

Little update. I won’t be going to VALUE this week as I have fallen ill. I hope I get better soon, being sick sucks. Have fun yall

wish you a speedy recovery :pray:

1 Like