V.A.L.U.E. Magic Item Bazaar

Verthisathurgiesh Nergal (T3; Dragonborn Monk)

Currently offering:

Want:

• any item useable by monks … neither interested in weapons nor armor

Would Flint like to have a Portable Hole?

@BufoBufo

Flind gladly accepts this trade

long time ago, Flind got the staff in the feywild from a glow-bug archfey

The Professor would offer a Lightning Absorption tattoo (vr, a) or Amulet of the Planes (vr, a) for your Staff of Power.

He also has a Staff of Withering (r, a) he could trade for another rare item, like a +2 shield or +1 half plate.

The fallen Druid Basidia Dicarya (Spores Druid/Undead Warlock) would be willing to trade the Belt of Dwarvenkind (vr, a) against the Staff of Power (vr,a) next time they meet, in the Fires of Revolution…:fire:

@Arthilas

Nergal is not trained in Arcana … and lightning absorbtion does not fit his theme
also he can’t use armor nor shields … and does not want another staff

@BufoBufo

that sounds perfect
Nergal will gladly will make this trade during the Fires of Revolution :dove:

done

:+1:

What if the Professor uses Dominate Person on you to make you give him the Staff? :joy:

Ash also has one of those powerful sticks. He even thought about learning a bit of wizardry to make better use of it… but then decided that he will pursue his main goal and become an arch druid first.

Does the professor also have any very rare items a druid could make use of?

Druids can make use of the Lightning Absorption Tattoo (you can hit yourself with Call Lightning if you want to heal yourself…), other than than he unfortunately does not have very rare items that would be specifically useful for a druid. (maybe the amulet of the planes, but that requires an Arcana check to use).

Nothing of interest at the moment, but I’ll keep it in mind!

Smod barbarian. Smod strong. Smod found Sphere of Annihilation. But what do with? Smod want to smack people, not use mind to slowly inch stupid sphere towards enemies. If anyone have legendary item for trade, Smod want to get rid of Sphere of Annihilation.

2 Likes

Xala has realized that in order to grow as a person they need to drop their shell and organize their things a bit. Therefore they are looking for a bad of holding for the potatoes and some medium armor that’s not actually to heavy.

Looking for

• Half plate (cast-off(a), +1 (r) or adamantine(u))
  • Shield +2 (r)
  • Bag of holding (u)

Offering

• Boots of the Winterland (a,u)
  • Boots of striding and springing(a,u)
  • Peripath of health (u)
  • Ring of evasion (r)
  • Leftover dm rewards, ask for what you need

I could offer you from my Atanen character (who Xala has been working together with at the LCPD as a crocodile) either a cast off or +1 half plate (or studded leather, your choice) armor, or even a bag of holding.

Screenshot_20240128_122155_com.fandom.playercompanion|230x500

Looking for Longbow or Heavy Crossbow with +1 or some fun enhancement, maybe a Longsword. Cloaks and boots could come in handy too that would help sneaking or surviving somehow, maybe Hat of Disguise

Uh, and I really could use some help to switch items between my 2 characters If that would be possible (with switching twice with somebody)!

I would like to get a Vicious Longbow from my Tortle character Arnulf (you know him too) to Atanen and the Dagger of Venom from Atanen to Arnulf. If Xala still has his Dagger of Venom, that would be one step less.

Done! Thx again! :sunglasses:

Buzz (Arcane Trickster) comment about switching: it’s quite difficult i will lose 15 downtime days without gaining much out of that. Also it’s not possible to give me anything on top. Therefor you would probably have to find somebody else with the items you want who are interested in your items or put other interesting items on the table. Still maybe you will find somebody you can rip-off that way but it will be definitely not me.

Good thing is, Buzz were so slow to wake up, that this is history since weeks now! :pray:t2: :sweat_smile:

Yes between adventures he sleeps a lot :wink:

2 Likes

Ardurion the paladin of Sehanine Moonbow has a truckload of magic items he is willing to part with. He offers the following:

• Goggles of Night (u)
  • Bag of Holding (u)
  • Wand of Web (u, a)
  • Winged Boots (u, a)
  • Cape of the Mountebank (r)
  • Plate Armor +1 (r)
  • Silver Longsword +1 (u)
  • Watchful Helm (vr, a)

He also has the following, which he might consider trading if the offer is lucrative:

• Mantle of Spell Resistance (r, a)
  • (Shield +2 - r)
  • (Dwarven Plate (vr))
  • Adamantine Longsword +3 (vr)

He is hoping for the followig itemes: interesting weapons (prefers longswords), shields or heavy armor, sorcerer shards.

Smod has for trade “Belt of Hill Giant Strength”. Smod has outgrown its usefulness, now Smod feels weak and timid when wearing it. Wants something fancy and more barbariany instead. Also still have “Sphere of Annihilation” for trade. Here, for have better visibility Smod make list what Smod have for trade:

Sphere of Annihilation (legendary) Belt of Hill Giant Strength (rare) Ring of Ram (rare) Cloak of Elvenkind (uncommon) Goggles of Night (uncommon)

@Arthilas Ardurion interested in trade with anything Smod have? Smod interested in Flying Boots and maybe fancy anti-spell Cloak.

1 Like

Just keep in mind that the belt is only available in t3

2 Likes