V.A.L.U.E. Keepers

Hi, making a tentative reservation in case a spot opens up. Otherwise will show up to play with t1n2.

I will be there for T2. First time so I’ll be there a bit earlier to hopefully get my character checked out beforehand by someone if possible.

Edit:
I’d like to join frogemiah if possible

Hey, I’d like to join in your T2 with a friend. It would be her first time at Value, but shes been playing with me for years :slight_smile:

DMs(2):
BufoBufo T2 :japanese_goblin:
frogemiah T2 :sparkles:

Players(13):
Lux_Tenebraeque :japanese_goblin:
Hamer :japanese_goblin:
Darthbinks :japanese_goblin:
ThatGuyTed :japanese_goblin:
PatrickD :japanese_goblin:

DutchyGio T2 :sparkles:
Lanic T1/T2 :sparkles:
Arthilas T2-T4 :sparkles:

SilentButDeadly T1/T3
Stracci T1/T2
En T1
cat4laugh
NomadicGaming T1/T2

3 Likes

Gotta cancel tomorrow. Have fun playing.

Damn it, sadly something came up and my friend and I cant join tomorrow!

I’d like to join @frogemiah’s table as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wou ld like to join @frogemiah’s table too.

1 Like

might show up tomorrow after all

I would be interested in coming to play.
I don’t currently have a character within this system so I’ll come early, but I’m willing to come early to make one.

I’m willing to try playing anything. Some I have particular interest in would be:

Bard
Barb
Artificer
Lock
Fighter

I still have to take a deep dive into the value system so I don’t know if multiclassing or any third party content is allowed

I’m willing to start at any tier but would prefer T1.

As much as I’d like to play, if there’s too many people wanting to play then I may be willing to start Gaming a game starting at T1.

Again I am brand new to this site. Not sure what is allowed. I’ll delve into the value system right now.

in short:
you can start at level 1 (Tier 1) or level 5 (Tier 2)

the fasted would be to create a character with DNDBeyond

the V.A.L.U.E. rules are linked in the first post
:point_right: New to V.A.L.U.E. but not D&D

welcome :vulcan_salute: & have fun :slight_smile:

Thank you all for playing. I will take a break now to play a bit myself but then we will continue at T3.
Day 21
You gain:

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who joined my impromt table last night and solved the mistery of Woman in Black. It was a really fun game!

Rewards:

1. 350 GP from the Ministry of Wellbeeing
  2. A vial of silver tincture (found on the corpse of dead vampire-hunter; enough to silver one weapon)
  3. Searching through the rest of the temple you find (choose one of the following)

@cat4laugh @Stracci @Arthilas @DutchyGio

Thank you all for joining me at my table and defeating the overly powerful Bouncewhisker! :star2::rabbit2:

You gain 200GP and either A Berserker Axe or A Javelin of Lightning

Thank you again so much for playing in this somewhat experimental game. I’ll be messaging you about the story awards soon! :partying_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.