V.A.L.U.E Friday - The Punless Uplands

@Atanen I guess you are referring to this :point_down:

the rules are not changing ā€¦ but there might be some Brancalonia-style :spaghetti: reflavouring
since this is an open hop-in / hop-off campaign in a very special, spaghetti-fantasy setting

Will be there as well, playing high tiers if possible. Could also DM something if needed (White Plume Mountain T3 for example).

Iā€™ll be there and would like to continue @xaosseedā€™s Brancalonia adventure

Ill be there to play T1 - T3 and I hope to make it to 18:30 to open up in case its not open already.

1 Like

Hej, I saw your group on meetup and would like to join. I havenā€™t played pen&paper in while and want to get back into it. Is there anything specific, I need to know/prepare?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum fellow wanderer, all you need to create your PC is here for first time you can join as tier 1 level 1 or tier 2 level 5. :slight_smile:

I will probably be there. Might dm something

2 Likes

will be there

would join a T1-T4 table ā€¦ also could dm a high T2 investigation adventure :beetle:

Iā€™d like to join as a tier 1 player (oļ¾Ÿvļ¾Ÿ)惎

2 Likes

I will join as Tier 1

4 Likes

Will be there to preferably play T1 with @Mode7 and @Diistract, but can also join a T2 or T3 table if there isnt enough space for T1

1 Like

Hi everybody, I am new in Vienna and I am looking for a group with whom I can play DnD. Iā€™d like to join you this Friday. Would it be fine? If I have understood correctly I have to start with a level 1 or level 5 PC using the VALUE Rules for the creation. Should I keep something else in mind or bring something with me other than my character sheet?

4 Likes

If you bring a character sheet and some dice youā€™re set :slight_smile: But even if you donā€™t bring either, as long as youā€™re early (say, half an hour) we will happily help you with character creation and if you donā€™t have any die with you I bet someone will be happy to help you out and borrow you some :slight_smile: Just bring a good attitude and prepare to have an adventure, thatā€™s what weā€™re all about :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds great! thank you for the answer! Then see you on Friday!

Would like to join @BufoBufo if she DMs. Bringing T1/T2 characters :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll join, preferably playing t2

:abacus:

DMs (2-4):

• BufoBufo T1 :dragon:
  • Darthbinks T2 :funeral_urn:
  • xaosseed T1 :spaghetti:

(maybe)

• Arthilas runs T3 or plays T1-T4

Players (14-15):

• SpaceLab T1 :dragon:
  • Barpuncher T1 :dragon:
  • Kergy29 T1 :spaghetti:
  • katnyx T1 :spaghetti:
  • jboimler T1 :spaghetti:
  • mane T2 :funeral_urn:
  • Atanen T1 (+1) x 2
  • Stracci T1-T3
  • Takanari T2
  • Diistract T1
  • Mode7 T1
  • Valzon T1-T3
  • Blade T1
  • Alaadu T1-T3
1 Like

Iā€™d like to join your table, if youā€™re running something :slight_smile: Iā€™m fine with both T1 and T2.

You wonderful people, I unfortunately have to cancel tonight, work is killing me and I donā€™t see myself leaving office anytime soon :cry: I hope to join you another time!

Sorry to hear that, another time soon I hope