V.A.L.U.E.-ables

Looking forward to it. Noob question - what’s the go with food and drink? Able to buy there or bring something?

you can bring something

… there is also the option to buy some drinks there

I am so excited :smiley: yay

Sorry, I am completely exhausted and won’t make it tonight. I wish you the best for your first DM-game! Also, I’m not sure if we’ve played together before, but if not, hopefully soon!

1 Like

It worked out great! :ok_hand:t2: Taking my hockerl (don’t know in english, maybe camping chair?) with me was definitiely a good idea!

1 Like

@Darthbinks @Takanari @Vishous @Arthilas @PatrickD @Stracci

Thank you for playing the “Dark Side of the Moon” and getting the golden ending with the possibility of a good change for the future.

You gain:

You gain the following Homebrew Story Awards (remember these work only on my table):

Liandrin @Stracci gains

Favored Child of Darkness :new_moon:

You impressed Shar with pledging yourself to her and being both brave (perhaps a bit audacious) and cunning. Once per day if you use your shadowstep you can cloak yourself in darkness gaining resistance to all damage until the beginning of your next round.

@Darthbinks @Vishous @PatrickD gain

Blessing of the Lady of Darkness :dark_sunglasses:

You gain Darkvision (30 ft.). If you already have darkvision you gain additional darkvision of 30 ft. This does not stack with the goggles of night.

@Takanari gains

Visit to the Museum :derelict_house:

Should you know the Plane Shift spell you have the fork that is attuned to the Towers of Night specifically the location of Alcorazias, the Anthropologist Shadow Dragon’s Lair. He will welcome you every time and offers you a safe place to rest.

A Song for Shakira :bow_and_arrow:

4 Likes

Thank you for the awesome riddle tower crawl! It was a lot of fun!

PS: there will be at least one book somewhere out there, stating that all it takes to “defeat” the goddess of darkness is fireflies. :fly::fire:

5 Likes

was really awesome :+1:

defeat via family-therapy

1 Like

I survived my first time DMing, and so did the party (note to myself: work on harder battles in the future :smirk:). Congratulations Rhys @Col_Mustard_Ret, Big Brocko @Magia_Ignis, Aubrey @xaosseed, Dulumathan @Istariel and Waldo for finding Susan, her husband Björn and - to your own surprise - also the other villagers.

For safely returning Susan to her father, he pays you everything he has on him at the moment, which comes to 120 gp/person. Furthermore, the major awards you another 40 gp/person for capturing the thief (although he unfortunately escaped later) and rescuing the villagers. Furthermore, Amancada will imbue the bear masks with some magic or offer you a mysterious rust bag so that you might make some more friends. You negotiated a new understanding between the people of Stillwater and Amancada and hopefully established an era of peace and prosperity.

As a summary, you all get:

• 160 gp
  • 10 dt and a level up if you wish
  • Either a “Mask of the beast” or a “Rust Bag of Tricks”. Waldo can also choose a “Hat of Disguise” (crown he won in the beauty pageant) instead.

Thanks for playing and if you have more feedback, just write me a private message.

5 Likes

Written by randy levok

1 Like

Officers (@Burek: Blastin’ Billy) (@Rori_95: Quinn) (@iBug: Balthazar) (@Nemo: Arbellis) (@Red22: Gnarr) (@Xerdor: Smally)

Thank you so much for joining my table, it was an absolute blast to have you all. :pray:t4::grin:

What a first day that was and you made quite the impression on captain Sigrún, she is happy to welcome the new patrol officers in HQ.

For your heroic deeds you gain 160GP as payment, ONE magical item from the list below, 1 level and 10 Downtime Days.

“There is more to come from L.C.P.D: ROOKIES, crime won’t solve themselves you know.” :rotating_light::policewoman:t4:

6 Likes

Thanks so much for the game, it was a lot of fun! Who would’ve thought that fighting crime could be as much fun as doing it - glad we didn’t lose our jobs on day 1! :trophy:

Quinn is looking forward to the next case (and to digging deeper into the Sinclair mystery :eyes:)!

1 Like

Hmm. I’d posted something but now it’s gone! Maybe it was my own doing :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Do you @mane, @B1ACKT3A or @truecrawl know, what exactly was written on the Adamantium Breastplate? I would like to keep notes!

Hi, sure! It wasn’t a breastplate, but an adamantium tablet. The outer rim had written in draconic the following: „As foretold by the stars and witnessed by dragons, we saw the end of the era of flesh. A new creature will arise, half man - half machine, unique in design. The last one to be built, yet the first one to be born, divine in its own right.“

At the centre of the tablet was a drawing in the style of DaVinci‘s Vitruvian Man, with a warforged laid over a non-metallic humanoid. On the backside of the tablet were several inscriptions of draconic written in a ciphered code, that might take some time to decipher, but from what our Mark of Making House Agent understood, the first part is pretty much a description of how to build warforged - be it a crude one.

The actual rewards from our adventure were one of the following:

• Hat of Vermin
  • Pipes of Sewer
  • Sending Stone
  • +max T1 Gold :slight_smile:

@truecrawl @B1ACKT3A @Atanen (sorry I don’t know the forum names of who else was on my table)

3 Likes

The dwarven druid’s forum name is Matteo98:) It’s me!! Ahah

1 Like

Hey hey, I was one of the people at your table

2 Likes

Hello there, Mane! I think the last time we determined, that part 2 of the Adventure in Eberron will take place on the coming Friday the 2nd of February, is that still correct? Because I would like to take part in it. And I also think that @Atanen would want to join as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.