V.A.L.U.E.-ables

Interesting background! I would like to join if still open :slight_smile:

1 Like

hope for the best … with you 2 we would be over the #25 of players again

hopefully it works out

good luck :four_leaf_clover:

welcome :slight_smile:

regarding your question:
yes … maybe arrive a bit earlier so that someone could help you with character creation

(or just take one of the level 1 pregens from D&DBeyond)

I can run a game, t1 or 2

2 Likes

Id love to join. But i dont know if i got time on friday yet. In the chance my thing doesnt happen i would love to be evil and do crimes :smile:

@Nox
hope for the best … we are sadly over the #25 of players again

hopefully it works out … typically we will find a way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey great! I didn’t mention that but of course for me every table is fine!! I guess by know the one of @cat4laugh and @Unsniped are the one with less player:)

Hello! I’ve never played d&d before but I’ve always wanted to try so I would love to join on Friday with a T1 character, if there’s still space!

1 Like

@Avallona
hope for the best … we are sadly over the #25 of players again

hopefully it works out :slight_smile:

Hello there! I would like to announce that a friend and myself want to join this Friday with out T2 characters. If all goes well then another friend will also be there making us a triple threat for any DM table. Will this be okay? What do you think?

That one friend would be lil’o me! I can bring a small chair for myself! :sweat_smile: We can prepare T1 or T2 characters, shouldn’t be a problem!

@truecrawl & @Atanen

:four_leaf_clover: good luck

:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

speaking of …

@B1ACKT3A x2, @Nox, @Avallona, @truecrawl, @Atanen

the :four_leaf_clover: list is so big … you can be your own group

maybe one of you wants to dm? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Great idea! @truecrawl would you DM something? Maybe T1 for the others, this time without :turtle::turtle::turtle:

2 Likes

Hey all! I would actually try and DM my first VALUE adventure - a small T1 Adventure set in Eberron/Sharn :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@mane

hey awesome (you as well as Sharn^^ :wink: )

maybe you could run a game for some of the :four_leaf_clover: crowd?

Should the first room at WoW/Keepers be empty (e.g. the big table is free), this will work fine
… else … things will get tight

2 Likes

Yes, I‘m totally down for it - if that’s what the crowd wants

perfect :partying_face:

hopefully things will work out :vulcan_salute: (as always ^^)

i would like to come to play with a T1 character, is there still some place ?

1 Like

So, I would be super stoked to DM for a group of T1s as well. I have been Dming for over a year now. Depending on how much @mane wants to do this, I could absolutely also do it, if the crowd wants it.