V.A.L.U.E. @ 1070 - Death might have been delayed, but not avoided!

I’ll be there. As I have already played Fester and Burn I’ll prepare a character for @Tersidian 's table.

1 Like

Change of plan:
I’ll replace Mourni at the T2 table. New adventure will be DDEX3-09 The Waydown

@ashapanjo you can ask for a specific table, especially if there are several. Otherwise we simply do it when we meet.

1 Like

We know that and our characters are lvl.6 and lvl.5

1 Like

Awesome, just wanted to make sure. What are you two playing?

Open hand monk and Cleric

There will most certainly be a apot at a table for you, our american comrade;)

I’ll be there with t1 and t2 and ready sit where I am needed

current sign ups (including the announced changes and some minor assumptions on my part)

• Tersidian DM Death House (level 1->2)
    • Groklaw
    • ashapanjo T1
    • ThatGuyTed
  • Resil DM E.V.I.L. (T1/2)
    • pfeifer
    • Purecell
    • cat4laugh
    • Kenta
    • Michi
    • ArgaVanori
    • Mexikorn
  • BufoBufo DM The Waydown (T2)
    • Semako T1/2
    • cwebb T2
    • Jss
    • Jss+1
      players without stated table preference
  • flint T1
  • Polyphem T2
  • wrock T1
  • Mourni T1
  • Asmurk T1/2

I’d like to remind the T1 players that don’t have a table yet that technically only a level 1 (with a mid session level up to 2) adventure is currently planned, but I will probably bring an alternative just to be sure we can find a compromise everybody can be happy with :slight_smile:

My friend unfortunately got sick, so no cleric.

T1, lvl 3 here.

I’m also fine creating a new char in case its too much.

Hi I would like to join tonight.
T1 to T3

Thank you all for a fun session. You got the following rewards.
Wand of Wonder (goes to pfeifer) 16 TCP.

Story reward
Throwing major shade
The players who successfully lived through Glamms merciless assaults on their ego, learn the Vicious mockery cantrip. Charisma is their spellcasting ability for it. They can only use that if they are still working for E.V.I.L. and are the highest lvl PC in the current adventure.
Runway natural
The PCs that grew accustomed to Glamms extraordinary outfits, now are naturals at any beauty show, able to look gorgeous regardless of how uncomfortable the outfits are. They can rock high heels like no other queen.

This is the song you performed today.

1 Like

Thanks for those brave enough to try to survive the Death House, hope everybody had fun.
All that participated gain:

• 2 levels to be applied to 1 character (so either todays character reaches level 3, or you can level one of your other characters)
  • 8 tcp to the character you apply those levels to
  • 320 gp to the same character
1 Like

Look man, it wasn’t my fault that vicious mockery can one shot me because I’m under-leveled :frowning: ,Triksy tried his best okay… :frowning: He go mocked to death while hiding behind 6 people and horse …
Actually speaking of which… now that he is level 6, so he’s up to speed with everyone else, does this mean I can create other T2 level 5 characters? And can I play him in other campaigns? Or E.V.I.L levels ups and characters don’t count for other campaigns ?

You reached T2 so now you can make lvl 5 characters if you wish.

heey thanks for the game! we all died, it was great! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.