V.A.L.U.E. @ 1070 - Death might have been delayed, but not avoided!

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

V.A.L.U.E. rules can be found here

Anybody who wants to dm a game please announce it here, anybody who wants to play please do so too. For DMs include a name for the adventure if possible as well as a level/tier range. For Players if you have a preferred game that has been announced please put that in your post as well as what level character you’re bringing.

I will be there this time to give running Death House another try - if there is interest for that :slight_smile: :
players who want to participate in Death House please prepare a level 1 character and a levelup for that character to level 2 as there will be a level up midadventure, if you survive long enough
I would prefer to limit my table to 5 players for the optimal experience, but will go up to 7 players if somebody wouldn’t get to play otherwise
As this is a long adventure I will break with my usual practice of starting at around 20:00 by starting at about 19:00 so for those that want to participate in this adventure please keep that in mind, also that even with this “early” start it might happen that the adventure runs late or we don’t manage to finish it after all

Hello!

I’ve been lurking around the forum for a couple of weeks, I’m very interested in playing. While I have played a lot of RPGs in my teenage years, I’ve started playing D&D5e with a group of friends for about six months now. Turns out the addiction is serious and I need more :slight_smile:

I would like to play in your Death House table if that’s alright.

Looking forward to Friday.

Im going to run the second session of the E.V.I.L. campaign, executive branch. Hight T1 Low T2.

• Dr. Zarsion, w…what are we doing tomorrow? Salaar asked with a more than usual worried tone.
  • Heroes Salaar! Some of them need to be taught a lesson. I already prepared all for the new henchmen to proceed with the plan… We have some rocket boosters and a year long membership in the Waterdevian Spa! Oh, and how could I forget…
  • Oh dear…
2 Likes

I will be there, T1 and T2.

I’ll be coming by this week again.
I could run T2 DDAL07-06 - Fester and Burn + 1st follow-up if we get around to it. Otherwise I’ll join a T1 adventure.

Some of you had some minis ordered a long time ago. Would be nice if you could pick em up and bring some gold coins in exchange :’)

@cat4laugh
@TitusAndronicus
@a third person that ordered a lion-tabaxi, an elf and a gnome cleric.

I’m taking mini requests again. See 3D printing minis on request

3 Likes

I’m still not exactly sure if I’m coming yet, but there is a good chance I will be there (will confirm tomorrow or after tomorrow). Triksy is very interested in continuing his seductive ways through the E.V.I.L ranks after getting his first taste. T1 lvl 3 Rogue

gonna play at resils table, T2

I’ll be there, preferably T2

I would like to continue the EVIL adventures, T2 lvl5 Bard.
I’ll also bring a T1 as backup.

I will definitely be there to pick up my minis ^^.

Can also dm if necessary but it looks like I will just join Resil’s table :slight_smile:

A year long membership in the Waterdevian Spa… say no more count me in

I am kind of a new player, have been playing with a group several times and will come with a lvl 1 character.

I’m looking forward to seeing you!

I’ll join Resils Table, L5 Cleric

Joining with a lvl one character terssidians table. i have a quick question about the V.A.L.U.E rules it sais i can use ANYTHING from the books what is with the optional rules? Like explosives or item crafting?

neither explosives nor item crafting is part of character creation, and the “use stuff from all official ressources” is under character creation

ok but is it allowed because it nowhere clearly states it htat it is or isn’t? like there are 10s of diffrent kits but if we can not craft with it what is the point.

yes it is allowed, some DMs might choose to not allow certain things during their sessions though (explosives or firearms for example)
the tools can have uses during the session even without direct crafting (simplest example, the Artificer uses them as his magical focus)

ok than lets say you play in a group one gm allows you to use lets say a flintlock you buy it next seassion diffrent gm he says no what do you do with the dead wheight in your inventory now what if it is your only weapon because muskets and stuff are kind of expensive early on?

You accept and move on. The Golden rule is if you can argue over something or let it go, you let it go. A deadweight of a few gold won’t ruin your character. In actually a loss of a weapon might be an interesting role playing moment or challenge for your character. If you have a potion of water breathing and there ain’t no water for the next 5 games then so be it. Sucks for you but in the end having a nice session is a team effort and the gm is not solely responsible for success

1 Like

I don’t mean to be rude, but I think you will find plenty of inspiration for other builds/characters in the 5e resources.