V.A.L.U.E. @ 1070 - Death awaits, are you ready to embrace it?

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

V.A.L.U.E. rules can be found here

Anybody who wants to dm a game please announce it here, anybody who wants to play please do so too. For DMs include a name for the adventure if possible as well as a level/tier range. For Players if you have a preferred game that has been announced please put that in your post as well as what level character you’re bringing.

I will be there this time to run Death House:
players who want to participate in Death House please prepare a level 1 character and a levelup for that character to level 2 as there will be a level up midadventure, if you survive long enough
I would prefer to limit my table to 5 players for the optimal experience, but will go up to 7 players if somebody wouldn’t get to play otherwise
As this is a long adventure I will break with my usual practice of starting at around 20:00 by starting at about 19:00 so for those that want to participate in this adventure please keep that in mind, also that even with this “early” start it might happen that the adventure runs late or we don’t manage to finish it after all

After my unionization efforts failed in the E.V.I.L. Executive Branch I will return to dming waterdeep dragon heist. It’s T2. Following players have preference
@Michi
@Shadow
@capu
@Kenta
@ThatGuyTed
@Tiero

I will be there with T1/T2 characters.

I will be there to DM an E.V.I.L adventure by Pitus if interest is present. t1/low t2. If not I will be there to play.

For the record Pitus considers himself to be a lot more professional and serious than Zarsion. But there will still be plenty of crazy ^^

1 Like

I’ll be there too :stuck_out_tongue: T1. If @jboimler will be DM’ing then will probably continue with him, if not, I’ll join whatever table is available

Hello I would like to join any table that is willing to take a first timer with a T1 character

I’ll be here this week.
Unless I’m in a campaign I can dm a T1 or T2.
Otherwise I would like to join @cat4laugh 's game

I will DM another Adventure in Baldurs Gate (T1): The Day of the Devil.

I’m coming to play with T1/2/3 characters.

I’d like to join @PatrickD

Also on board with a level 4 sword bard on @PatrickD 's boat! :slight_smile:

I’ll be there with T1, this time really :sweat_smile:

I’ll be there to play at Pfeifer’s table

Will probably be there… Would like to rejoin @PatrickD Adventure :wink:

We will join in (two players)

gonna play at pfeifer´s table again

I’ll play at the eeeeeeeeeevil table. Gonna bring something lvl3.
Gonna bring the application form on friday.

current sign ups:
DMs and players that stated a preference for a specific DMs table:

• Tersidian DM level 1 Death House
  • pfeifer DM T2
    • Michi T2
    • Kenta T2
  • cat4laugh DM T1/T2
    • BufoBufo T1/T2
    • Mexikorn T1
  • PatrickD DM T1
    • joeder T1/2/3
    • Growl4Initiative T1