Thursday Jan 4th Spielbar

So who’s planning on being there? Who’s planning on running something? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will likely be there, and can run something if nobody minds my limited GM skills and starting the game at 8ish once I get there. Otherwise, happy to play if someone has a better alternative!

1 Like

I will be there.
I could also run something. It’d be my first try as a GM tho, so caution is adviced.

1 Like

I am a complete newcomer to roleplaying and would like to attend. Is this possible? I dont want to drag some pro-group down. Could a friend of me, with the same skillset, join in as well? :slight_smile:

1 Like

new players are always welcome, especially on thursdays :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely! And we are definitely not pros. I’m not even sure what that would be like. Could we really get paid to play RPGs? That would be awesome…

2 Likes

Next time I see you (hopefully next week), I’ll totally pay you a buck to roleplay, and then you can tell everybody you’re a professional!

3 Likes

can we pay that buck in a round-robin-kind-of-way and call all of us professional roleplayers then? :smiley:

1 Like

Ooh, excellent idea!

1 Like

Then we wouldn’t be professional role-players, we’d be money launderers.

2 Likes

I would not want to support any kind of illegal activity, but I gladly pay a beer for the hard-working GM! :smiley:

2 Likes

I‘m in …

I would leave it at that except I need to write something long enough so it will actually post.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I want in on whatever criminal activity is being planned here and also on any game since I actually have time for once.

2 Likes

Awwww the one time exciting and illegal stuff is going down I’m out of town :frowning: make me proud!!!

1 Like

I’m sure it won’t be the only time

1 Like

Bathwater!

1 Like

Ahoy there! I’m just getting into D&D and I would like to join your session. Is it ok to just bump in tommorrow? And do you all play in English? My German is still pretty rusty.

1 Like

Sure just come by. To play in english is kind of the purpose of this whole forum. :smiley:

1 Like

Whoops. Will not be able to make it after all. Kid is ill. Have fun.

1 Like

Hope your little one gets better soon!

So @ohmi, would you like to run your first game tonight? If not, I can have something ready, though it will only start by 8 when I get there, and will almost definitely be silly.

1 Like