THURSDAY DECEMBER 7th CELEBRATION! (5-Year Anniversary)

This is quite the impressive turn out! Count me in for whatever sorts of insanity and fun for tonight!

@H Still room in your DnD game for tonight?

1 Like

Will be there to and happy to play wherever i find space :wink:

Anyone knows if we reserved a table in the end?

We probably should have booked the place it seems

1 Like

this was great, had loads of fun playing shadowrun, the speeches were great and the presenting of the gifts and the reactions to it were awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I TRIED. But they showed me in tonight and pointed out that we had seating for 30 people, as requested. And we made it work! I just felt bad for that party of ten stuck in the same room as all us crazy people.

1 Like

no feeling sorry for them, it was their own fault to try to game when we had a party :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! That was fantastic!

4 Likes

That was quite amzing!

The screen was amzing!

3 Likes

Thanks for the crazy fun monkey game, Simon!

(…or is it MONKEY?)

3 Likes

I have captured the speeches for those who couldn’t be there. Sorry, for the bad audio and shaking, though - it was more of a spontaneous decision:

RPGVienna 5th Anniversary

4 Likes

You all rule. Thanks everyone!!! :heart: :slight_smile: :blush:

3 Likes

3 Likes

i think these images capture @Neil 's illusive sith lord vibe :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Thopthes that was incredible of you. I’m really thrilled that we got everyone’s reactions. Thank you so very much.

And @Alrik & @Tersidian, the pictures are spectacular, they don’t just cover the “formal”* part of the evening, but all the gaming as well. And there was a LOT of gaming, which is exactly how the 5 year anniversary of an RPG group SHOULD be celebrated. Yay to all of us and to another 5 years! And anyone else who has pictures to post, get ‘em up here!

*”formal”. HAHAHAHAHAHA [wipes eyes]

2 Likes