Thu October 5, 02017, Spielbar 7pm (Open Gaming Night)

You should duel it out. Who can kill the most characters within one session. I’d watch that.

And I unfortunately I work today from 6 to 10 so I can’t come.

That would be so lopsided:
dm rolls behind a screen “you fall into a pit trap and impale yourself!”

player grumbles and quickly rolls up another character

dm rolls behind a screen FOUR Red Dragons attack your party!

1 Like

hmm but what if they’d do it without a dm screen, only open rolls! and both get to start the same campaign at the same point? :smiley:

Then it could be incorporated straight into the building:

DM: Your party of six level 1 characters is now playing a campaign designed for level 15 characters!

Tomb of Horror had been adapted to 5th Ed.

Alternatively, one day, I will run my own version of Tucker’s kobolds

2 Likes

Looks like we’ll have two tables tonight?

As Simon pointed out, it was Dave Arneson’s birthday just a few days ago. In fact, it was his 70th, so let’s play one of his games and raise a glass in his honor at one of our tables tonight.

Should anyone be interested, I’ll run Arneson’s DNA/DOA, the first published module for Shadowrun.

grafik

Grab your cyberdeck, and see you tonight!

3 Likes

Aw dang, would have liked to play some Shadowrun. But can’t make it tonight, have fun boys and girls!

Ok, I am just leaving work and really exhausted.
I think I’ll call it a pass this week

Thanks @H for running a really enjoyable session. That was a blast and I’d be down for some more Shadowrun anytime!

Shadowrun is a BLAST. I need to kick my ass into gear, at least for the one-shot I want to run.

1 Like

Thanks to all the players! I had a blast, too. I especially enjoyed the very different endings for each of the characters. That’s probably a very uncommon result, and one that really added an extra dimension to the scenario as a whole.

Thanks, Mr. Arneson!

2 Likes

And hey, 75% survivial rate! That oughta put all the ridiculous, slanderous rumors to rest …

Have a wicked good weekend, everyone!

3 Likes

Indeed, thank you for running it. I had a great time, especially for my first time being there!

Excited for next week :relaxed:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.