Thu October 5, 02017, Spielbar 7pm (Open Gaming Night)

nah, those things are (mostly) harmless, unless a kobold rider is available, then they are terrifying!

How much xp would I get for slaying it with its own head(s) ?

1 Like

Hello fellow adventures,

is there room for me tomorrow in any of the games/kobold-slashing vetnures?

thursdays at spielbar usually are the open games night, so as long as someone is there running a game you usually will be able to join

Pretty much.
Signing up in advance is recommended as some games require more preparation than others and benefit from the GM knowing how many people to prepare for.
We regularly have to split and run two tables so, arguably, knowing in advance that it would be the case would allow to prepare enough gamesā€¦

It is the considerate thing to do, although I have been known to be inconsiderate and just show up. Maybe more than once. Maybe often. But Iā€™m feeling MUCH better now.

Speaking of, I am going to try very hard to be there, and Iā€™m always up for a good Cthulhu. But I canā€™t 100% promise this week.

Ready to Cthulu, too.

I downloaded an app called complete 5E. Once I also found all the sources to fill it with, I saw this:

That the race traits for kobolds PC.
They are in Voloā€™s guide

yep as simon said, kobold pc traits from voloā€™s guide to monsters
in my group there is a kobold rogue :smiley:

1 Like

So there is no reason you canā€™t play one.

I dunno if they are AL legal but sure

See? But kobold rogue is limited thinking. Kobold barbarian! Kobold Paladin! Omg, now I really want to play a kobold paladin.

1 Like

Kobold druid -> small, tiny kobold transforming into a huge brown bear!

1 Like

Well, you can always prepare one for the next time Bianca murders your character
:wink:

1 Like

MURDER SO FOUL

ooooooooh. Iā€™ve never played either a Druid or a Paladin. A kobold Druid is tempting, but itā€™s also the first time Iā€™ve been interested in playing a Paladin.

1 Like

See? Despite all the slanderous accusations, now we know who the real killer DM is around here!

1 Like

Wait a minute, didnā€™t you say that about 4th edition?

And wait a minute, didnā€™t you say that about Pathfinder? :slight_smile:

1 Like

well that still would make sense, unless he did say it about 4E before saying it about PF :smiley: (at least if you add a ā€˜so farā€™ to the end of Simonā€™s sentence :smiley: )

1 Like

She has yet to revel in succeeding at a TPK. Sheā€™s just your understudy.

Unfortunately, despite my wish to have my sanity ripped from me, I will be unable to attend tonight.

1 Like