There is a V.A.L.U.E game on Saturday therefore it's part of rpg Vienna

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I will be there playing T1-3

Would like to join as a player, T1-2

I will continue the campaign in tier 2

Will be joining as T1/T2 Player or DM of either. :slight_smile: Thinking of starting a Ravenloft Pseudo-Campaign, not sure if that will be this Saturday however.

3 Likes

Would love to join the pseudo campaign at some point though I’m not sure when I’ll be able to join a Saturday. Is it pseudo as in “drop in and out”?

It is indeed! Ravenloft as a setting is quite well suited for oneshots. Pseudo-Campaign would mostly just mean that events that happen to your PCs carry over and some major happenings caused by y’all will affect the Domains of Dread™ permanently. The occasonal setting might take two sessions, but generally i want to encourage drop in and drop out being possible. Hope that made sense, hah

1 Like

I’ll be bringing a T1 character. If the pseudo campaign is happening, I’d love to join that one.

Would like to join with T1 or T2 with @Saphira. If the pseudo campaign is happening we’d be very interested :blush:

1 Like

I’d also like to join the pseudo campaign if/when it happens :slight_smile: (If it’s not this week, I’ll probably come friday instead of saturday)

I would also like to join the Pseudo Campaign. Sounds very interesting and I feel like it is full with horror.

@katnyx, @crow, @BDave, @Saphira, @schwick, @Dharaxas

Glad to see so much interest! I’ll try and whip an introductionary adventure up for Sat. then.

I strongly encourage to create T1 characters specifically for this, but it is not a requirement. Just keep in mind that whoever you’ll bring would carry over in my games’ continueity.

All official 5e classes and races are on the table, feel free to reflavor as you like. Recommend looking at the Van Richten Races and Backgrounds, too (Undead Patron Warlock, Dhampire, Hexblood, Investigator, Haunted One, etc.) In any case, no Homebrew, please.

Looking forward to seeing some of you on Saturday. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My son will also join T1 or T2

Sadly, won’t be able to come this saturday after all. :frowning: Would love to come to the next session of the mini campaign though

1 Like

I’m feeling under the weather today, so I’m unable to join today unfortunately :confused:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.