The V.A.L.U.E. of the Winter Solstice

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

will be there dming a T1 game

players at my table:

• barpuncher
  • Istariel
  • LavenderDM
  • wirc34
2 Likes

I should be able to make it again. Will be bringing “Lich please” (low T1, preferable levels 1-2, but can adjust), maybe I’ll even have some notes written by then instead of having everything in my head :smiley:

Will also be bringing T1-T4 chracters (if Ted is running something, would prefer to join him again with “The most honorable Zhin”, merchant, gambler, gentleman and bugbear)

2 Likes

@Darthbinks will you be running a D&D event? If yes, I’m interested but I remember you said you may be doing something else.

the event is (mostly) D&D

I thought about running a japanese animal-spirits game, but got only 3 players^^
so will run a T1 game

1 Like

even if someone runs a non-D&D game at V.A.L.U.E., theer are enough other dms there, who would run a D&D game :slight_smile:

Will bring a wintry :snowflake: T3/T4 game if there is interest. Otherwise I will join any table

See you this friday :hugs:

Anything I should keep in mind/ bring to the game, besides a prepared T1 char?

Will definitely be there a lil early just in case :wink: :+1:

Oh, I am definitely interested :slight_smile:Will be there to play T3-T4.

I’ll be there with a T1 (lvl 1) and T2 character :slight_smile:

Im down for friday. Would preferably join either @Darthbinks cute japanese game or @BufoBufo high tier dnd

Playing T1.

I will be running episode 3 of L.C.P.D Finest (T2). The setting is inspired by norse mythology and takes place after the events of Ragnarök. It is an open mini series I will be running every Friday until the 29th of December. 4 sessions in total.

Preferred seating for folks who joined in previous sessions. :grin:

• Episode 2 recap will be posted separately when it finished later this week:)
1 Like

Hi, I’m quite new to dnd and I’ll be playing T1 character. Cheers

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum friend:) Here are the house rules to help you create your first dnd character :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll be there, playing my T1 character again - this week on Lv2 :raised_hands:t2:

If @Tersidian run his game would love to join with my T1 L3 Gem Dragonborn Paladin (Devotion). Else would prefer to join any other T1 game with him. Have also chars for higher tiers if this is not an option.

Well, assuming Eir’s continued blessings of my health, I’d love to join this round of LCPD Finest :saluting_face:

1 Like

(i understood that reference) :joy:

1 Like

If @Burek is praying to Eir, I’ll go for Tyr, so we will all survive next episode of LCPD! I am in too! :grin:

2 Likes