:dragon:

Please post in this thread, should you plan to show up as a player / as a dm
and also the Tier of your game / characters you want to play

Tiers:

• T1: levels 1-4
  • T2: levels 5-10
  • T3: levels 11-16
  • T4: levels 17-20

plan to show up as a :frog: T1 player, level 3, continuing @BufoBufo’s “Sharn Investigations” game
otherwise:
… as player T1-T4
… as dm T1-T3 (if I know this fact at least one day in advance)

Ressources:

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

:point_right: RPG Vienna Quick Start Guide

Item unlocks and their TCP cost can be found here.

Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

Will continue in Sharn with either Aza or a new level 3 character. If Eberron is on hold, I’d join the other adventure with Abubarak, the goliath twilight cleric.

1 Like

Will be there as a player, T1, T2 or T3, can also DM T1 if given 12 hours notice xD

I’ll be there to run the next Eberron adventure T1 max lv 3. If you want to join please write me. If you want info on the setting here
This will be a comfy session

1 Like

My family was tested positiv for Covid so it would be irresponsible of me to join this week. Sucks but that’s the way it is. Have a great session.

No problem, hope your family is well and recovers soon

wish your family & you a solid recovery!

:star2: sending positive energy :star2:

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: Meanwhile I’m positive as well, with Covid and positive energy. Have a great session and don’t get knolled or croaked.

I’ll be there. With T1-T3 Charcters.

1 Like

Will be there too with T1-T3 characters.

1 Like

:dragon:

dms:

• BufoBufo (T1; max. level 3; comfy Eberron)

players:

• Darthbinks (T1; level 3; :frog:)
  • KKevin (T1)
  • Semako (T1)
  • ThatGuyTed (T1)
  • Tiero (T1)

looks like one T1 table today
keep in mind that the maximum level of the T1 game will be 3

you can find info on the setting here

see you :slight_smile:

Edited: - Rayce_Kaiser
Edited: + KKevin
Edited: + Tiero

1 Like

Sorry, still got a sore throat and stuffy nose >.< Not the Rona, but gonna stay home.

Do our rules allow downleveling a character from level 4 to 3? I am asking because I have a character at level 4 that could fit into that game/campaign :slight_smile: If not, I will just create a new character at level 3.

I will be there as dm or player

2 Likes

Considering that there is nothing in the rules about this, I’d say no.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I would like to join as a player (T1-4). Since the order of the day seems to be T1 <Lvl4 Eberron, I’ll see if i have a suitable character or do my best to quickly prepare a suitable character - please don’t judge the many failures this might inevitably entail :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for joining me yesterday in the madness of college life.
@Tiero gains the Bottle of Boundless coffee (common item from Strixhaven)
Everyone gained 150gp

For the Eberron Games:
You gain the favour of Prof. Ambronsius, who will help you if you need university materials especially ancient goblin lore
Tem/Janis the changeling is now working for the agency as his “community service”. You might ask favours of him to investigate on his own, otherwise he still has contact to the upper class of Sharn.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.