:dragon:

Please post in this thread, should you plan to show up as a player / as a dm
and also the Tier of your game / characters you want to play

Tiers:

• T1: levels 1-4
  • T2: levels 5-10
  • T3: levels 11-16
  • T4: levels 17-20

plan to show up as a :frog: T1 player, level 3, continuing @BufoBufoā€™s ā€œSharn Investigationsā€ game
otherwise:
ā€¦ as player T1-T4
ā€¦ as dm T1-T3 (if I know this fact at least one day in advance)

Ressources:

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

:point_right: RPG Vienna Quick Start Guide

Item unlocks and their TCP cost can be found here.

Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

Will continue in Sharn with either Aza or a new level 3 character. If Eberron is on hold, Iā€™d join the other adventure with Abubarak, the goliath twilight cleric.

1 Like

Will be there as a player, T1, T2 or T3, can also DM T1 if given 12 hours notice xD

Iā€™ll be there to run the next Eberron adventure T1 max lv 3. If you want to join please write me. If you want info on the setting here
This will be a comfy session

1 Like

My family was tested positiv for Covid so it would be irresponsible of me to join this week. Sucks but thatā€™s the way it is. Have a great session.

No problem, hope your family is well and recovers soon

wish your family & you a solid recovery!

:star2: sending positive energy :star2:

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: Meanwhile Iā€™m positive as well, with Covid and positive energy. Have a great session and donā€™t get knolled or croaked.

Iā€™ll be there. With T1-T3 Charcters.

1 Like

Will be there too with T1-T3 characters.

1 Like

:dragon:

dms:

• BufoBufo (T1; max. level 3; comfy Eberron)

players:

• Darthbinks (T1; level 3; :frog:)
  • KKevin (T1)
  • Semako (T1)
  • ThatGuyTed (T1)
  • Tiero (T1)

looks like one T1 table today
keep in mind that the maximum level of the T1 game will be 3

you can find info on the setting here

see you :slight_smile:

Edited: - Rayce_Kaiser
Edited: + KKevin
Edited: + Tiero

1 Like

Sorry, still got a sore throat and stuffy nose >.< Not the Rona, but gonna stay home.

Do our rules allow downleveling a character from level 4 to 3? I am asking because I have a character at level 4 that could fit into that game/campaign :slight_smile: If not, I will just create a new character at level 3.

I will be there as dm or player

2 Likes

Considering that there is nothing in the rules about this, Iā€™d say no.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I would like to join as a player (T1-4). Since the order of the day seems to be T1 <Lvl4 Eberron, Iā€™ll see if i have a suitable character or do my best to quickly prepare a suitable character - please donā€™t judge the many failures this might inevitably entail :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for joining me yesterday in the madness of college life.
@Tiero gains the Bottle of Boundless coffee (common item from Strixhaven)
Everyone gained 150gp

For the Eberron Games:
You gain the favour of Prof. Ambronsius, who will help you if you need university materials especially ancient goblin lore
Tem/Janis the changeling is now working for the agency as his ā€œcommunity serviceā€. You might ask favours of him to investigate on his own, otherwise he still has contact to the upper class of Sharn.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.