The V.A.L.U.E. of the Dracolich

I’m gonna be at the worm-table this week but out of interest: If you were to run something Non-DnD - what system/story did you have in mind?

I will be able to come along this week - hope to run Spelljammer Academy (T1, part 3) - any who played before are welcome but it is very modular, easy for new folk to jump in.

Otherwise, happy to play T1-T2.

1 Like

A hacked version of dungeon world. Continuing clock game.

2 Likes

joining again preferable unsniped table

I’d also like to join a T1 or T2 table if there’s still space for me. If there’s Lost Minds again then count me in! :slight_smile:

I will join too and can bring T1/2/3 characters. I will also come dressed in a costume :upside_down_face:

I am able to come this week. If there is still space in the party, I’d like to join @Lux_Tenebraeque’s table :scroll:. If not I’d like to join a T1 or T2 table.

1 Like

Will bring my T2 chars as well, so I can play T2 if there is no T4 space for me :slight_smile:

Hi I‘m late to the party, but I‘ll be there too. I‘ll bring t1/2 characters. Love to join any open game.

I’ll be there too with t1/t2 characters :blush:

New characters are part of the plot hook for this week’s game, no problem there.

I’d join with a T1-T3 today :slight_smile:

I may come today, bringing my t2 rogue and a new character just in case :smiley:

will be there in costume!

I’m not feeling great so I have to skip, sorry to miss the costume fun!

@BufoBufo @Fridi @Jackfruitchilli @PatrickD @PlayerofDom @Stracci @ThatGuyTed

Thanks for playing :skull: :dragon: :snowflake:

additionally to the 12000gp from the dracolich’s hoard,
you all gain one Scarab of Protection

additionally Blast (by @ThatGuyTed) got the following consumeables:

potion of speed and a scroll of dark star

1 Like

additional homebrew story award items:

Blast (by @ThatGuyTed) gains a
Figurine of Wondrous Power (Serpentine Owl) … that looks like a jade Couatl (winged snake), as well as an Air Elemental Essence Shard

d’Cannith (by @Fridi) gains a
Tome of the Stilled Tongue, that had been crafted by Vecna herself, an Alchemical Compendium, as well as a Libram of Souls and Flesh
and additional one potion of dragon’s blood given to you by the beautiful hag Sora Katra.

Potion of Dragon’s Blood (Mark of Making)
You can cast creation and fabricate once each without spending a spell slot within the next hour.
(On someone with a different Dragonmark the effect would be vastly different.)

I also updated the Talisman of Annihilation (Charged) as well as the Rod of Seven Parts (7/7)
:point_right: AoW Homebrew Magic items

:point_up: keep in mind that those items only work on my table

:bug: New & Old Downtime Actions for the Finale Next Week

:bug: Aberrant Apprentice

Fleshweaving is fun!

Prerequesite: Being a School of Transmutation Wizard as well as being friendly with Mordain the Fleshweaver
Effect: You can use the mass polymorph and polymorph spells (incl. via your Shapechanger feature) to turn a creature into an aberration (and not only a beast). All other limits still apply.
Cost: 10 Downtime Days and 6000gp

:bug: Iptar²

I think there can’t be enough Iptars in this world!

Prerequesite: Being able to cast clone spell as well as being friendly with Mordain the Fleshweaver
Effect: Mordain grows you a clone (as the spell) ready for the finale.
Cost: 6000gp … although since the nature of Mordain it is not entirely certain “how” you would come back

:bug: It’s Still a Dragon to Me

Done it once - can do it again!

Prerequesite: Having defeated an undead dragon as well as having a dragon slayer sword
Effect: Your dragon slayer weapon also works against undead dragons.
Cost: 10 Downtime Days

:bug: Pre-Apocalyptic Date

You asked Tirra, the spiky aberrant dragonmarked elf from House Tarkanan, out for a date. Would be great if you somehow managed to do that before the world will be devoured by worms.

Prerequesite: being Hewguard (by @PatrickD)
Cost: This would take 5 Downtime Days plus either 50gp for a cosy café date, or 2000gp to invite her to a lavish House Ghallanda restaurant.

:bug: Relight my Fire

As far as possible, you restore the Silver Flame temple ruins to its former glory and also relight the sacred silver flame, that once burned on its altar.

Prerequesite: Having the Acolyte (Silver Flame) background
Effect: Relighting this fire will give your group access to a very strong "one time" buff (better used in a T4 adventure). Using this benefit is an action. Note that this can be used only once!
Question is: Do you want a light of hope, a pyre of purification, or a flame of self-sacrifice?

• Hope: true resurrect one dead player character, who died within the last 10h, without components as an action
  • Purification: grant every player character within 100 feet +100 temporary Hit Points till their next rest
  • Self-Sacrifice: a single player character can self-sacrifice to destroy any single aberration, fiend, or undead within 100 feet up to a CR equal to your character level or lower; stronger ones are still weakened a lot; that player character cannot be brought back to life;

Cost: 12000gp and 20 Downtime Days; the cost can be shared.

:bug: Seal the Seals

Behold the Seventh Seal

Prerequesite: Being able to cast imprisonment
Effect: Should your character survive the finale, and still be able to cast imprisonment, you unlock an extra ending for everyone.
Cost: 60000gp … other characters may contribute gp

:bug: Verminshroud

After studying Kyuss’ Apostolic Scrolls, you craft a legendary magic cloak for yourself.

Prerequesite: Being a Tier 4 character.
Effect: You create an exalted verminshroud. Only you can attune to the cloak.
Cost: 10 Downtime Days and 6666gp.

:bug: We Need Bombs! All The Bombs!

Aundairian acid vial shopping spree.

Prerequesite: Being friends with the airship pirates.
Effect: You shop every acid vial you can find and arm the Viking airship with bombs.
Cost: 15000gp … other characters may contribute gp

:point_up: keep in mind that these homebrew story awards only work on my table

@Emma @Tea007 @Dahla @Col_Mustard_Ret
Thanks for playing!
You successfully solved the case of the predatory books and gained the gratitude of the Amberdune Tribe of Traders. On the other hand the wererat branch of the Shadow Thieves holds you in rather scant regard.

Every character gains 120gp from selling literature and a potion of healing for your book recovery efforts.
Additionally you obtained a very decorative sword hilt, the command word for a flametounge, a brooch of shielding, a ring of protection +1 and a barrel-shaped bag of holding, each in the posession of a specific character.

1 Like