• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Ressources:

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

:point_right: RPG Vienna Quick Start Guide

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Note that we did a Character/Item-Reset affecting all PCs created before May 13th '22
:point_right: see here for details

Note : We have been very full the last few weeks so we ask you please to post as soon as possible, best before Thursday evening, so that enough DMs can prepare stuff. Thank you

Sharn Investigations Returns
I will run the next session of Sharn Investigations. The Eberron based crime-solving mini campaign. For more info check here
Level: T2, (5-10)

Don’t forget you can start at level 5 now.

Previous players will have preference but I welcome all new players as well. So if you want join just write on the forum. I will try to reserve a space for players that specifically ask me but I can’t promise anything.

This Episode: Ashes to Ashes
In this episode things are getting spicy.

Corvus will be there to show his V.A.L.U.E after getting petrified last time.

Preferably at BufoBufos table :slight_smile:

Brorn T1 (lvl2 Rogue) is coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

If possible I’d like to run a non-dnd game if there’s interest. Otherwise I can try to run a t1 game or join, whatever is needed.

Ronja is back from holiday and would continue her investigations in Sharn if possible :cat:

Long time no see. So I got two fresh lvl1s and two lvl5s and then the seasoned friendly neighbourhood goliath and the awfully sarcastic yuan-ti. And I am coming this Friday, quite possibly with a friend of mine. Would like to join Sharn Investigations if there are still two spots left either with yuan-ti or a very special warforged.

:frog: Jeremy Fisher (T2) will be there to continue the investigation
and to inform Corvus, Ronya et. al. (hopefully Azar) what the group found out last week :scream:

CHUN CHUN CHUNNN

2 Likes

Heyo, I’ll be running the final stretch of Lost Goblins of Phandelver (planned 3-4 sessions). It’ll be a dungeon crawl with social elements (yes, you can talk and negotiate your way through the WHOLE dungeon, including the final boss, just wont be easy)

The end of Lost Goblins of Phandelver will reveal Phase Two: Lost Minds of Phandelver!!

:japanese_goblin: will be T2 (Levels 5-7 recommended) I’ll be announcing seating Friday morning, so please give heads up by then :smiley:

Hello, I’d like to join on Friday, preferably would like to continue Lost Goblins once again :slight_smile: Otherwise T1-T2 on any other table!

I’ll be there again this week. Nara would like to return to her investigations after her long break doing undercover work.
But I’ll also bring additional T 1-3 Characters just in case. :ok_hand:

Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

I’d like to join - with no prior commitments, free to fill whatever spot fate feels is right :).

I’d join again if it’s ok, T1

I’d like to join this week again. Can play any Tier and level, higher tiers and levels preferred. Although, considering how full some tables were last week, depending on the dm to player ration, I’d consider sitting this week out before I sit at a table with 6+ players. Let’s see how much interest to play there is this week.

I’d love to join again this week -. if possible. Looks like the tables are already pretty full…
Would prefer to continue the Lost Goblins adventure, if there is a free spot left.

I’ll be there with T1-3 characters.

I prepare also a T1 adventure.

Hi, we would love to join on Friday, T1/T2 for a one shot.

Hello, newb here!
If possible i would like to join the T1 with my (now) Lv 2 Dwarf Milnar Godmorgon.
Last week i joined a T1 Adventure, DM being Kevin, where we destroyed a cult of tiamat.

Will this Adventure be continued?

If it will be continued i would very much like to destroy some monster and RP once again!

I’ll be there on Friday with T1/2/3 characters.
If necessary I can also prepare an T1 adventure if I know by today.

I would like to join with T2 again (: and as last time with +1 (as well with T2)