Tiers:

• T1: levels 1-4
  • T2: levels 5-10
  • T3: levels 11-16
  • T4: levels 17-20

Ressources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: New to V.A.L.U.E. but not D&D

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

:beers: there is a house rule of minimum two drinks of consumption per person!
:game_die: should you don’t have a character that fits with any table with available seating, we can’t guarantee you’ll find a table to play.

1 Like

so we have to shift this thing → Sunday
starts at 16:00

let’s see if that works out :+1:

I will try my best to be there as a player T1-T3
should @BufoBufo continue her :japanese_goblin: I’d love to join that table (T2)

Will have to skip next weekend, I’ll be out of Vienna. Drydzt takes his downtime “physically”
:slight_smile:

Will be there to DM White Plume Mountain, either high T2 or T3, depending on what players want. This time nothing will stop me from doing that :smiley:

Since from what I know there’ll be a two-week break due to 1070 renovating again after this sunday and I am pretty sure we will need two or rather three sessions to finish this…, I’d say we just continue playing at my place then to finish it, if you’re fine with that!

I will probably be there and will dm the next part of the open for everyone mini-campaign Red Hand of Doom. People who played before have preferred seating. Please tell if you plan to join.
Currently T2 level 6-9

Red Hand of Doom Explanation

Red Hand of Doom

Explanation

This is a small mini-campaign for V.A.L.U.E. that is open to new and recurring players. This small campaign will lead from T2 to T4 and is about a peaceful community facing a coming enemy. The setting is the Forgotten Realms.

Background

Elsir vale is a rather thinly populated 250 mile long vale. This frontier region has few large towns, the largest one being Brindol, which is also the capital of the region. This subtropical region is peaceful most of the time. However this is changing. Dark times are coming to Elsir Vale and enemy forces are amassing on the borders.

You are a special military unit from Brindol sent to investigate strange happenings in the border regions of the land. Are you prepared to face what is to come?

History

Elsir Vale lies along the Dawn Way, an important trade route. The first settlers of this land were dwarves that built a great kingdom in Wyrmsmoke and Giantshield mountains. Even now aqueducts and cisterns are present in the land. After this kingdom passed into the annals of history, humans began to settle the land, first druidic communities, later founding the kingdom of Rhaestilor. Two hundred years ago the kingdom was destroyed by a horde of goblins. Now the land is less centralized with the biggest powers being the cities of Dennovar and Brindol. There are also other communities such as Drellin’s Ferry, the Hammerfist Holds, Elsircross, Marthon, Nimon’s Gap and Red Rock

Important Notes

• If you want to play a goblin or goblinoid such as a bugbear please tell me, because of story reasons.
  • This campaign contains a lot of goblinoids as enemies
  • This campaign has a victory point system where you can fail in a mission but still win the war
  • This campign is limited in time, meaning travel times might become important.
Downtime Activities

Outrider
You scout the way back towards Drellin’s Ferry to check on the army and how fast they are moving and maybe find out something about their vanguard. It might give you an idea about troop strength and maybe you’ll manage to interrupt something.

Darkest Seance (Need to be interested or in contact with the Nameless One)
You attempt to contact the Nameless One, beseeching him for more of his dark power. Perhaps this has a price, and perhaps this will have consequences…

Need for Speed
You attempt to motivate the horses and people to go at a faster tempo. This will buy you valuable time but you might also be vulnerable as you are exhausted from the long march

Magical Training Montage (Need to be a spellcaster and 500 gp)
You can contact either the wizard Sertieren the Wise, Brother Derny or the sorceress Mihani Arani to do some special training to gain more insight into warmagic, and some things that might help you fight better in the future.

Motivational Speaker (Needs 500 gp)
You improve your motivational speeches and warcries. Perhaps being louder and more eloquent on the battlefield has its advantages. Soranna Anitah and Delora Zahn will Drill you in how to have a better field presence.

Town of Drellin's Ferry

Town Council

• Norro Winston Mayor, wealthy landowner, constantly stressed
  • Sorrana Anitah Captain of the Guard, has seen some things, follows the mayor, responsible
  • Delora Zahn Old Adventurer, now Businesswoman, canny, hedging her bets
  • Kellin Shadowbanks Tavernowner, probably part of a criminal organization, loud negotiator,
  • Iromel Veil Not met yet

Townspeople

• Andre Drellin Not met yet
  • Old Man Jorr Old man in the woods, hates goblins, has a large crossbow and will shoot you
  • Brother Derny Priest of Lathander, not met yet
  • Setieren the Wise Wizard, very excited, will repeat words
  • Jarret Nurth Not met yet
  • Morlin Coalhewer Not met yet
  • Mihani Aranni Traveler Sorceress that deals in magical artifacts.
  • Paul, Morph (rip), Anna, Corinna: Soldiers

In the Witchwood

• Druid Circle of Eth Helped you take down the bridge
  • Old Lady Gretel and Agatha Making their way towards Drellin’s Ferry, to relocate. Hags
1 Like

sadly passed away …:sob:

You guys got bumped?

Unfortunately, I have practice on Sundays. Nothing might stop you from heading to White Plume Mountain, Semako, but a 4 o’clock start makes the mountain Caradhras for me.

Oh well.

I didn’t see the post until just now… Timing would be perfect for me. But now I’m to late.

Edit: oh… It’s for next week I’m in.

@Takanari
19th of February … you still have 7 days

I will also join @BufoBufo table

I’ll join and bring a friend who’s never played before.
Looking for a short beginners adventure (has to leave at 19:30)

I would love to join as a first-time player :smiley:

I am going to try to come along, I can run something - either continue Spelljammer or run another T1.

1 Like

I’ll be there to play T1-T4 (or DM something T1/T2/T3 if needed)
Would love to join @BufoBufo again if possible.

Edit: I got a bit of a dry patch in the back of my throat… which usually means I’ve got some sort of flu-like thing. So I’ll skip today so I don’t spread whatever this is.

I will play or dm any tier :slight_smile:

Will be there to try and join @BufoBufo’s table again!
If not, I’m bringing T1-T3!

Edit: Sucks, but I’ve certainly also got “the sick”, which means I’m also gonna have to skip today. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’ll be there. I’d love to join @Arthilas 's table with a high T2, I really enjoy those older adventures.

Ifscheduling allows I’d continue our planescape excursion;
otherwise play T1-3 or could run something t1/t2.

I should be able to dm if needed.

Would like to come and play.

Since I am a first time VALUE player i can only play T1/T2

But i have a bit of experience in TTRPGs and also a bit Dnd 5e

Unfortunately things didn’t work out, the way I wanted.
I will try again after the break

1 Like