The V.A.L.U.E. of Stopping Global Worming

Since it looks like we donā€™t have anyone doing a T1 table, I can DM one. Would have space for 3 more players.

Iā€™ll be there, preferably for T2 but will also have a T1 character ready

I would like to join the game of @Unsniped :stopwatch:

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: @Xerdor

we are already > 30 players this week
so it seems unlikely that you will get a seat at a table
maybe it still works out somehow ā€¦ :+1:
good luck :slight_smile:

Thats fine, I still feel a bit ill and wasnt sure if I should join. So it just makes the choice easier. I wish you guys a good time. I might join next week.

Hey guys I do not feel too well physically. Itā€™s not the rona but I am still going to have to sit this one out sorry

1 Like

I mean I would have loved to join but Iā€™m always late, might be just be an audience :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be a couple minutes late but will still be there for :brain:!

Get better soon

1 Like

I forgot to pay my tab at :brain: tablet. Can someone cover for me, Iā€™ll wire you the money. Sorry!! @Rayce_Kaiser

No worries, got you, what did you drink?

3x beer, 1x Spritzer for you. Really sorry, was in a bit of a hurry. You got PayPal?

Iā€™ll DM you at somepoint xD No worries, life happens :yum:

1 Like

@BufoBufo @Fridi @Jackfruitchilli @PatrickD @Stracci @ThatGuyTed

thanks for playing!

@BufoBufo @Fridi @Jackfruitchilli @PatrickD @Stracci

• get 12000gp in gems
  • as well as a golden Couatl statue that works as a

Gold Canary Figurine of Wondrous Power

This gold statuette is carved in the likeness of a canary and is small enough to fit in a pocket. If you use an action to speak the command word and throw the figurine to a point on the ground within 60 feet of you, the figurine becomes a living creature in one of two forms (you choose). If there isnā€™t enough space for the creature where it would appear, the figurine doesnā€™t become a creature. The two forms are as follows:

Giant Canary Form.

The figurine becomes a giant canary for up to 8 hours and can be ridden as a mount. Once the figurine has become a giant canary, it canā€™t be used this way again until the next dawn.

Gold Dragon Form.

While you are missing half or more of your hit points, you can speak a different command word and the figurine becomes an adult gold dragon (see its stat block in the Monster Manual) for up to 1 hour. The dragon canā€™t use any legendary actions or lair actions. Once the figurine has become an adult gold dragon, it canā€™t be used this way again until 1 year has passed.

In either form, the creature is friendly to you and your companions. It understands your languages and obeys your spoken commands. If you issue no commands, the creature defends itself but takes no other actions.

The creature exists for a duration specific to each form. At the end of the duration, the creature reverts to its figurine form. It reverts to a figurine early if it drops to 0 hit points or if you use an action to speak the command word again while touching it. When the creature becomes a figurine again, its property canā€™t be used again until a certain amount of time has passed, as specified in the description.

@MyChemicalDeath @Firnen @PedroAA @Lopzta @stardewchicken
Thank you so much for playing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You successfully uhā€¦filmed an Eggtube video with the Ogre Dragon with the snapback hat and sunglasses and thenā€¦defeated him? The video gained sufficient views on Eggtube. At least you got the Corgis back! :dog: :dog: :sparkles:

You recieve:

Thanks again for playing and I hope to see you another time!

1 Like

:dragon: Epilogs & Homebrew Story Awards

remember that these homebrew story awards :point_down: only work on my table

:dragon: Sheshka (by @BufoBufo)

Now the Pirate-Princess of the Diresharks, Sheshka stays in Port Verge. Thanks to the heroes the town survived the epic showdown with Kyuss quite unscathed. How her reign will be, remains to be seen ā€¦

• the Talisman of Annihilation and the Circlet of Aaqua turn into wind and disappear ā€¦ to maybe be found in the next Age by another hero
  • Sheshka looses all remaining Fate points, since she has successfully defied destiny and saved the world
  • as the new Pirate Princess of Port Verge she gains the following homebrew story award

Pirate-Princess of the Diresharks

You have accesss to the Noble background feature as long as you are in the Lhazaar Principalties and to the Pirate background feature anywhere else in Eberron.

:dragon: Iptar dā€™Cannith (by @Fridi)

Mourning the loss of Blast (by @ThatGuyTed) Iptar dā€™Cannith finishes his studies with Mordain the Fleshweaver and then returns to his old sanctum in Diamond Lake.
There he starts plans for magical experiments to fleshshape a likeness his best ally, compadre and life partner into life. Why create one aberrant fleshgolem, when you can you can craft thousands ā€¦

• Iptar dā€™Cannith looses the Knowledge Worm story award. So he is no longer trained in Nature.
  • Iptar dā€™Cannith looses all remaining Fate points, since he has successfully defied destiny and saved the world
  • as his Mark of Making unleashed when sealing the seals after the end-fight, he gains the following homebrew story award:

Syberis Dragonmark of Making

Once per day you can cast the creation or fabricate spell without spending a spell slot.
Additionally you gain another +d4 (so +2d4 total) on Arcana and artisan tools checks.

:dragon: Lalia (by @Jackfruitchilli)

Lalia stays in Port Verge and becomes the new archpriestress of the Silver Flame there. With the help of the new Pirate-Princess Sheshka (by @BufoBufo) she tears down the fighting pits and rebuilds the old temple. Since the power of the Silver Flame was fundamental in saving the town as well as Prince Kolberkon, the head of the Mockery, being dead, the citizens of Port Verge embrace her faith.

• Lalia looses all remaining Fate points, since she has successfully defied destiny and saved the world
  • as the new archpriestress of the Silver Flame in Port Verge she gains the following homebrew story award

Silver Flame Archpriestress of Port Verge

You can regain some of your magical energy by sitting in meditation and communing in your temple in Port Verge. During a short rest in your temple, you choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than 10, and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher (e.g. you could regain two 4th level plus one 2nd level spell). You canā€™t use this feature again until you finish a long rest.

:dragon: Hewguard (by @PatrickD)

Hewguard is the only goblin with a Dragonmark ā€¦ and it is also the Mark of Death. This certainly will lead to several powerful groups in Eberron having an interest in this epic bugbear ā€¦ the goblin warlods of Darguun, the mysterious ā€œEva Greenā€, the other Dragonmarked Houses, the Dragons themselves and not to mention his (former?) allies in House Tarkanan ā€¦

• Hewguard looses the Knowledge Worm story award. So he is no longer trained in Religion.
  • Hewguard looses his Aberrant Dragon Mark, so he no longer has access to this bonus Feat.
  • this means he also looses his Epic Boon of Prowess
  • this also means, that he looses his House Tarkanan story award
  • Hewguard looses all remaining Fate points, since he has successfully defied destiny and saved the world
  • thanks to the sacrifice of Blast (by @ThatGuyTed) his Mark of Death has been awakened; so he gains the following homebrew story award:

Syberis Dragonmark of Death

You gain +2d4 on all Medicine and Religion checks.
You know the spare the dying cantrip.
You can cast death ward or raise dead once per day without expending a spell slot.

:dragon: Hogar (by @Stracci)

Hogar teams up with Hemriss, the half-fiend daughter of the dead Prince Kolberkon, and together they travel to the Demon Wastes to help the barbarians and fight demonic evil.
There they arrive in the Tiefling town of Vostethratra again, where they both help the villagers to strike an alliance with the tribes of the Ghaashā€™kala.

• Thunder and Lightning turn into wind and disappear ā€¦ to maybe be found in the next Age by another hero
  • Hogar looses all remaining Fate points, since he has successfully defied destiny and saved the world
  • Since he forged a bond between Orcs and Tieflings he gains the following story award:

Tiefling Allies

You gain advantage on all Charisma-based checks if interacting with Tieflings. This does not apply to the Tieflings allied with the Carrion Tribes. If it also applies to the Tieflings of the hidden city of Venomous Demesne remains to be seen.

:skull: Blast (by @ThatGuyTed)

ā€¦ is taught by Vecna how to build his own phylactery to become a lich.
As Vecnaā€™s ā€œLeft Handā€ Blast proudly joins the NPC-repertoir to be used in other adventures ā€¦

:worm: AGAIN THANKS FOR PLAYING

-The End-

1 Like

@ Erix, Dradork, Rei (@Elenaaa) and Prof. Thurandir (@Arthilas) thanks for a fun session.

You successfully raised the boat with not to much damage, which was the most important part of your mission.
For that everyone of you received:

• 15 GP from Zurga

Because as a byproduct of raising the boat you helped bringing the lost underwater city back and reaffirmed the mutual defense pact between them and the city of Talas everyone receives:

• 465GP from the city council

In the horde of the ā€œfallenā€ champion of Umberlee you found

And as a thank you from the kraken you got a

You can keep one of this items!

Erix and Rei also got a Homebrew-story award:

Friends form the deep sea:
In the depths of the sea you made a connection with the two sea lions Number 1 and Number 2. Whenever you are near a bigger body of water you have a 40% chance of calling your friend to come to you and a 5% chance of calling both of them.
Also the fishermen of Talas are complaining about you two because their nets are regularly torn to shreds by two hungry sea lions.

2 Likes

Just one minor nitpick, the kraken had a treasure hoard, Gar sent a horde of undead after us :smiley:

@Nik @Emma @Mexikorn @Shadow

Gnomeland Security and Gnomegarde are thankful for your efforts. Only 1 King and 10 Gnomes dead (of a total of 24 Gnomes)! The mimic was defeated and KENSHIN IS OKAY. DO NOT QUESTION HIS DISLIKE OF MUSHROOMS!

You each recieve:

Homebrew Reward
Glasses of Identify Camel: These leather-framed goggles feature yellow crystal lenses. While wearing the glasses, you can use an Action to Identify a Creature as ā€œCamelā€ or ā€œNot Camelā€.

One of you (dont know who) gathered a bunch of gems for an extra 80GP worth of gems.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.