The V.A.L.U.E. of starting later

:warning: Sägewerk opens at 12 in Febuary. :warning:

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

@Slabby and I are joining @Takanari table for our campaign.

I´ll will join and bring a T1

I would also like to join a T1 session with my wife.

Also, could someone please help me out as I’m new to the game. I made a character with “5e Companion App”. My questions are if artificers are generally accepted as a class and if yes which one is the one to use (artificer, artificer (revised), or artificer [EB])?

in the VALUE system we allow everything that is officially released. ( All DnD 5e Books: A Complete List | D&D Books )

Artificers are part of tashas cauldron of everything, therefore allowed. [EB] is probably the version from Eberron? if so they are also allowed. i dont know about what/when/where artificers were revised.

Make sure to follow Our D&D Houserules.

Thank you for the clarification. I followed the guidelines I hope.

I’ll be there - Will be bringing a T1 character or, if there’s interest, be running Death House from CoS as a newbie DM. :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll be there and gladly join a T1 or T2

I hope that no family emergencies happen this week >.< As someone who just ran Death House, I’d love to play it and see how someone else runs it xD

Very fun adventure :slight_smile:

T1/T2 (I can improve a T3 even) DM Any T player

2 Likes

My son will he joining, he can bring either tier 1 or tier 2.

DMs (3)

Takanari :exploding_head: Freifraeulein :zombie: Rayce_Kaiser :brain:

Players (11)

@Evil_Danvil @BDave +1 @Rayce_Kaiser 's +1 @katnyx @DnDmom 's son @Col_Mustard_Ret @Lotti +1

WoWers :exploding_head: @NadenSall @Slabby

Now that Saturday commitments have shifted, I’ll have time to join in. Will bring T1-2 characters and bask in the joy that is having enough DMs.

Heyhey, Lotti and Ami here :slight_smile: If possible we would like to join with two T1 characters!

2 Likes

Thank you, @Rayce_Kaiser (and his Co-Worker), @BDave (and partner), @Evil_Danvil and @katnyx for joining my first DMing session! (If I accidentally tagged you and you did, in fact, not participate in Death House, please let me know <3. I made the Rookie Mistake of not noting your forum names.)

All of you brave - or at least curious - adventurers made it out of the infamous Death House alive without becoming part of its roster of Ghouls and Ghosts! Good for you. You even managed to lay a total of three lost souls to rest! That means a reward is in order.

Each of you receives…

• +1 lvl
  • 160gp
  • 10 Downtime Days
  • Your choice of either a Cloak of Protection or a (Top)Hat of Vermin
  • As a story reward, a small black dog pet dog (“Dog”) to use at my and @Rayce_Kaiser 's tables (check with other DMs to see if they’ll allow it). I recommend lifting the statblock from here.

Thank you all and Good Night… For now. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks, really enjoyed the adventure!

1 Like

@Lotti Ami @Takanari @DnDmom’s son @Slabby

Thank you all for playing at my last minute table; hope you all enjoyed it.

Mr. Nostros is equally thankful and perturbed by your report. He’s cautiously optimistic about the place, and so is sending some extra guards to accompany the prospecting team. Lukas is extremely thankful for paying respects to his wife’s grave and for finding out what happened to the town.

Rewards:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.