The V.A.L.U.E. of sabbath

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

i will be there to play T1-3 or DM T1/2

Would like to join as Player or DM for T1/T2, depending on who shows up and what’s needed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to first-time check out this gaming space and I will bring T2 Characters. Have never been to Sägewerk before.

Just fyi, this “gaming space” is a restaurant.

Does that mean I need to show up in Gala with a rose in the top button-hole of my Jacket? Because I could. I sometimes go to theatre plays, dressed appropriately.

3 Likes

I’d like to join with a T1 character.

I’ll join this week as well for T1 and maybe @Saphira will come as well

I will join with ghost as players!

Id love to join T1 or T2

I (+1) would like to join to play T1/2

I will dm a T1 adventure and bring a +1 for that.

@Freifraeulein will you dm a T2 for those who want to play that?

Maybe I’ll join too, T1 or T2.

By the way @Takanari you are missing a “Black” before “Sabbath” in the thread’s title :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Takanari - I’d admittedly be more comfortable with T1 myself - the adventure I prepared should be fairly easily balanced towards either tier, so I’ll just adjust the encounters depending on who joins.

See you there, looking forward to it!

I guess no one said that they only want to play T2. So 2 T1 tables should also be fine

I mean, I did. So, is it wrong to show up with the announced T2 characters then? :0 I guess I will downgrade an existing character to balance it…

i will arrive a lil late

We are also running slightly late

Will be a bit late too.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.