The V.A.L.U.E. of Rodents

I’d like to Join the adventure of @KKevin with a newborn T1 Character!

I plan to come and bring a T2 character.

1 Like

Hey there ^^

If possible I’d also like to join one of the tables.
Either a T1 or T2 would be fine, I’ll just prepare both just in case.

I’d love to join a game tomorrow,
I have a T1 and a T2 character i could play
If someone could bring an empty character sheet for me that’d be great cause my printer does not like me.
it’s my first time playing here but i play a lot of dnd so i know the rules (the 5e ones anyway)
I’ll have my character prepared on dnd beyond so i can just fill out the sheet real quick
looking forward to the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

there should be plenty of character sheets available in the folders in the back (last time I was there Ted and I both left quite a few)

I think I’ll come👀

you wanna dm a game? :slight_smile:

I would like to take the large table in the back as I need space for battle maps and that is the only place where music can really be used, at other tables it would be too loud and there’s the cafe’s own music too… :slight_smile:

1 Like

t1/t2 versuche zu kommen

1 Like

@Eshtesht @orestotel
maybe one of you could dm something? :+1: :slight_smile:
we have a lot of players today

I can’t DM but I can skip today if its too many players :sweat_smile:

I will think about DMing for later

I will come late a few minutes

:wolf: thanks for playing "How often can a werewolf crit?"
(also known as DARK OF THE MOON)

… you stopped Gregor and his werwolves, who started to hunt travelers, after they had hunted all wildlife in their frosty valley to extinction
… now, thanks to you, the 3 winter hags, lead by their undead mother, rule this realm

:wolf: you all gain +1 level up, +10 downtime days, got your items back and are no longer cursed :snowflake:

:snowflake: @Dahla gains

:snowflake: @Eshtesht gains

• 19 silvered arrows (you got 20 and used 1)
  • werewolf-boots of the winterlands
  • +480gp from the House of Rhindaun for delivering the letter

:snowflake: @potatoes gains

:snowflake: @PedroAA gains

• a herbalism kit with 1 dose of wolfsbane
  • +480gp from the House of Rhindaun for delivering the letter
  • EITHER a broom of flying OR werewolf-boots of the winterlands
  • you also lost one of your eyes (see Temple Service)
  • you are no longer a Half-Elf … you can rebuild your character as a Hexblood Race
    (if you need help doing so, please feel free to write me or ask me when I am at VALUE)

:snowflake: @PedroAA also gains the following Homebrew Award :point_down:

Winter Hag Coven Apprentice

The next time you play that character at my table, you can draw from the power of the coven of winter hags … which would grant you incredible magic powers
… but at the end of that adventure would join the coven permanently and end that character’s adventuring career.

keep in mind that this Homebrew Award :point_up: only works at my table

Thank you @Tiero @mane @fleischlaberl @Stracci @Jackfruitchilli for playing at my table!

The Undying King Vecna and his army of undead were defeated, the empire and very likely the entire world was saved from a great danger. Noone wants o imagine what would have happened if Vecna had successfully defeated you and captured your souls…

@Tiero @Jackfruitchilli @Stracci you each gain 12000 GP and one of the following items:

You might, as an alternative, choose to keep Vecna’s staff as a homebrew story reward: The Staff of the Necromancer. The artifact’s “random properties” are the following:

• Major beneficial property: While attuned to the artifact, you can’t be blinded, deafened, petrified or stunned.
  • Minor beneficial property: You are immune to disease.
  • Major detrimental property: Creatures with a challenge rating of 0, as well as plants that aren’t creatures, drop to 0 hit points when within 10 feet of the artifact.
  • Minor detrimental property: While attuned to the artifact, all holy water within 10 feet of you is destroyed.

Also, Dorian Blackthorne’s Tome of the Stilled Tongue counts as a spellbook with the following spells written within it:

• Cantrips: chill touch, sapping sting, mage hand (always appears as a left hand), ray of frost
  • 1st level: detect magic, find familiar, identify, illusory script, longstrider
  • 2nd level: blindness/deafness, invisibility, wither and bloom
  • 3rd level: animate dead, bestow curse, dispel magic
  • 4th level: blight, dimension door, Evard’s black tentacles
  • 5th level: dominate person, modify memory, scrying (the sensor always appears as a left eye to those who can see it)
  • 6th level: circle of death, create undead
  • 7th level: finger of death, plane shift
  • 8th level: Abi-Dalzim’s horrid wilting, mind blank
  • 9th level: time ravage, foresight

@fleischlaberl and @mane since you decided to create new characters for just that one game, you can choose to gain downtime or a level for another one of your characters.

3 Likes

To those that investigated the murder in the imperial theater, you receive 160gp and a hat of disguise.

To all the players at my table yesterday. Thank you very much for the fun the fun session of sinking boats, playing wingmen for trees and embracing your rodent nature.

As it turned out that barrel of evlish wine was quite the expensive vintage (and the renovations/repairs needed for the cellar weren’t cheap either) so after Jockla took his cut from your sizeable reward you guys are left with 480gp each.

In addition to that Grow offered each of you something that he called ‘a useful tree branch’. Here are the stats for it: Staff of the Woodlands

As an alternative you can also choose the Item that the Fey court confiscated from the grove a while ago. A little bag with 8 beans in it: Bag of Beans

(You can only choose ONE of the items)

Three players also gain some Homebrew-story awards:

@jboimler and @PlayerofDom gain:

The boat burden:
After a what was supposed to be a relaxing fishing trip, Jockla discovered his beloved sailing-ship ‘Elisabeth’ at the bottom of the lake. While you have convinced him for the time being that it was clearly the rat-people who were responsible for this, you don’t think that deception is going to hold up for long.
If you fail do deceive Jockla three times over the course of the next few days, he is going to be able to put the true story together… what consequences may follow then… you can only guess.
You can get rid of this story award by returning Jocklas ship to its former glory before its effect triggers. (Jockla may even reward you quite handsomely for it)

@Elenaaa
Boon of the Rodent:
The rat people see you as a possible ally in their plans and have thus decided to grant you a portion of their power. Your front teeth elongated a bit and now resemble rat teeth.

You gain the ability to use your new buckteeth in combat, by using a bite attack:
Bite Melee Weapon Attack: +(proficienty bonus + strength/dexterity modifier) to hit, reach 5ft, one target. On a hit you deal (2d4 + strength/dexerity modifier) piercing damage.

In addition to this effect you also gain a love for fresh vegetables and nuts.

1 Like

@Jackfruitchilli @Stracci @Tiero apparently I can’t give you the Stormgirdle, because it increases your Strength, therefore according to the VALUE rules it is treated as one rarity higher - one rarity above legendary.

You can instead get a Belt of Fire Giant Strength, which offers the same Strength increase to 25; and, as a homebrew story reward, counts as a Stormgirdle (Exalted) at my table (and of course at any other table that allows magic items that were handed out as story rewards by other DMs to be used). I am sorry for my mistake!

2 Likes