The V.A.L.U.E. of Public Libraries

@Atoh-nym

Will try to come a earlier and book the indoor table, if that’s alright?

do so :+1:

1 Like

Hey I’ll join with a T2/T3 :smile:

I would like to join you as a player. would also be interested in non-dnd system.
(T1/T2 or non-dnd)

As much as I was looking forward to this, I unfortunately can’t make it. Tested myself again on Saturday (10.9) and ended up being positive, later confirmed by PCR test. So, I’m in quarantine until next Wednesday. Wish you all the best and I’ll be back once I’m free of the plague.

1 Like

My wave function collapsed and doubled. Im bringing an Ukrainian colleague over for your warm welcome. He knows noone in Vienna and I feel like your guy’s company is best in here.

I think i might come with T2

Get well soon!

Sry for late notice i will be there this week dm the T2 game if we have at least 3 of the players who played before . If not I will play

2 Likes

t2 brorn rogue coming

Okay sounds good. I will try to be there 1830 at the latest but it depends when I get off work.

Hi, I’d like to join tonight with a new character that i have a concept for but still needs to be created.

1 Like

@Takanari
welcome :partying_face:

please show up a bit earlier
typically there will be so there, who can help you :slight_smile:

@Resil
awesome!
great to see you again btw :smiley:

Would there be space for one more player at a table ? Sorry for the late notice

Edit from memory before the whole corona thing i gor a character into t3 play so i pretty sure i can join any table if they will have me

1 Like

Hi @blueblaze, Sadly there has been a character reset so you should definetly bring a new character aswell

I’d also join your table today if you DM again, just might be a little late!

I just finished with job and totally brain-dead today. Sorry for the late response, but I can’t come today
(E.g one T1 slot is free)

:worm:

Thanks for playing

in addition to the diamonds and gold you already got …

additionally Dom (by @PlayerofDom) gets the following Homebrew Story Award :point_down:

It Was with You All Along

During your crisis of faith you discovered that, it does not matter if your religion had been inspired by dragons aeons ago or not … your faith is about who you are as a person and about your own convictions, and not about someone else.

Effect: If someone or something tries to influence/corrupt you away from your beliefs and convictions, all your checks and saving throws to resist that will have advantage.

@jboimler @AutumnLeif @Rayce_Kaiser @loghorn @DrunknDoc
Dread Morgane, Vile Sazha and Auntie Greenbones, would also like to thank you for playing hihihi

Adventure Rewards:
In addition to the standard GPs awarded, the Party receives the following items:
Potion of Hill Giant Strength @jboimler, gives it to @AutumnLeif?
Oil of Slipperiness (Theo) @loghorn ?
Scroll of Greater Restoration @jboimler
Scroll of Clairvoyance Dradork @DrunknDoc ?
+1 Wand of the Warmage @Rayce_Kaiser ( i rolled who.gets it between the 4 m users)
3 doses of Assasins Poison @AutumnLeif

• Feel free to trade these items within the party.
1 Like

https://www.dndbeyond.com/magic-items/5510-banner-of-the-krig-rune

Sry for the late note! For those who played at my Tabel !

You found This Banner in The Bedroom of the Wizzard, on it there is a Giant looking rune on it , even after all this Years there it looks new and shining.

3 Likes